• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vacation

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Drink way, way too much and be sure to sleep with many ladies. Contract a few STD's and bring them back for me to sprinkle on my Spaghetti.
I'll bring back pictures of the nightlife... Definitely gonna have some fun, my cousins are old enough now to go partying and show me around (haven't been there in 7 years). I'll try to bring back something for everyone :p even if its just a football shirt.

EDIT: Make that a soccer shirt, not football (damn americans switching names on me)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll bring back pictures of the nightlife... Definitely gonna have some fun, my cousins are old enough now to go partying and show me around (haven't been there in 7 years). I'll try to bring back something for everyone :p even if its just a football shirt.

EDIT: Make that a soccer shirt, not football (damn americans switching names on me)

I don't see why you yanks don't just use the Australian naming convention, just call all the sports "footy" and let people figure out which code you meant based on context. ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Eh, I skip it all the time, the seats in the uni pub are just more comfortable. ;)
My executive computer chair at home is more comfortable than those chairs with the flip desks with only enough room for 1 sheet of paper let alone a textbook. I'll skip lecture but never labs, those are always fun to see the people who end up messing up and just make something explode (happened once when dealing with some sodium and bunsen burners).