• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UY6YXFGVC'S APPLICATION FORM.

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Uy6yxfgvc
  2. Location & Age: Florida /13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and my other friends love the concept of leveling up so that people who are strong deserver it so we found that this had so may people that odds are this would be an amazing server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to help others and at times i challenge them to level/teach them about there fighting style i learned this from one of my old friends and relized if it was inderect it may have a better influence instead of do this do that.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCU9)
  10. Additional Info: Another reason i want to do this is because im doing a pshycology project and since there are "crimes" I hope that i could help admins to get a true answer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This is not the proper section for whitelist applications. This is the subforum for applications for Proctors/Guides/Mods.

Click the link in my above post and post your application there with the other whitelist applications, not in the staff section.

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
my friends surviver and catty face blamed me for a grief and i tried to say i didnt but they didnt have that logbook thingy[DOUBLEPOST=1347297217][/DOUBLEPOST]also i cant help my friend cause he doesnt have an email account for the whole account prcess what do i do?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my friends surviver and catty face blamed me for a grief and i tried to say i didnt but they didnt have that logbook thingy[DOUBLEPOST=1347297217][/DOUBLEPOST]also i cant help my friend cause he doesnt have an email account for the whole account prcess what do i do?

He needs to create an email account and apply.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

When did your ban occur? @uy6yxfgvc[DOUBLEPOST=1347297517,1347297489][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok and am i considered whitelisted or not?

No you are not

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
the ban occured like i think 3 days ago

A mod moved it since YOU posted it in the wrong place.

Thanks Danda for moving the thread. I will review this now. Please explain this ban:

[0] => 1337mine.dyndns.org .:. greifing

thanks danda

sorry for being direct about the whole whitelist i should have asked does the banning for false reasons make the odds of me being whitelisted fall short

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
[/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for being direct about the whole whitelist i should have asked does the banning for false reasons make the odds of me being whitelisted fall short

No the age of the ban, and how often it occurs will effect your chances.

Despite the recent ban, I am going to give you a chance on the server. Be mindful of the rules, and ensure you have read them.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please note because we are having issues with our commands, so your permissions will be updated within the next 24 hours. Meanwhile please join our server via the greylist. Thanks for being patient!

Last edited:

uy6yxfgvc

Stone
Thank you for the acception and i will make sure i follow as the rules are but do whitelisted people have accsess to commands such as /spawn and /tpa?

Also it still says im not whitelisted

OH, Sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator: