• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Upcoming PvP party limits and concerns

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
dammit I was wrong again. I hate being a "Guide" when I don't know diddly about the new map.

Where are the objectives on Aegis? Gimme.
Some are scattered around, but they aren't online yet. Just wait til they come online and (Hopefully) Kainzo gives patchnotes.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
good, i was worried the answer would be "They all at 1k 1k's" or "They all at old DragonTravel spot". That would be lame, I like scattered.

yup I will just find them with buddies/wait for patch notes

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
A long long time ago I suggested coding /skill castlock <player name> which all targetable positive spells would check before casting their normal way. If caslock was toggled all heals/.other would cast on the locked player. That way you could have hotkeys to switch between players instead of hotkeys for every spell for every player.
I remember that. I also remember agreeing. Can't remember why it never happened. Don't know if I just didn't have the access I do now back then or if I was preoccupied with other things (Like nerfing healers ;) ).

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I remember that. I also remember agreeing. Can't remember why it never happened. Don't know if I just didn't have the access I do now back then or if I was preoccupied with other things (Like nerfing healers ;) ).

You will forever be the arch-nemisis of support classes. :p
EDIT: Hell you did not just smash their AOE abilities, no no you have to go all the way and increase the mana, cooldown AND cast time of every targeted heal as well :rolleyes:
Then you left before you could fix it....
Damn you Delf..

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dsaw thinks Cleric and Druid are fun healers that are very impactful in top tier style of play.

Disciple is the "I still want kills" off-healer, while Bloodmage is the "I still want kills and have no lag" off-healer

All-in-all, I am not seeing the Support Healing-Sub-Class as underwhelming in its current implementation, and imo Non-healing supports like Beguiler and Bard are really fun currently too.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
You will forever be the arch-nemisis of support classes. :p
EDIT: Hell you did not just smash their AOE abilities, no no you have to go all the way and increase the mana, cooldown AND cast time of every targeted heal as well :rolleyes:
Then you left before you could fix it....
Damn you Delf..
rekt.

So now that we have tested party limits of 5, how about we put back in the much better, party limits of 10?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So now that we have tested party limits of 5, how about we put back in the much better, party limits of 10?
I haven't seen anything wrong with 5 yet. I still see people ganking with parties of 5. I still think party max 8 would be okay.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Need info Instead of "party 10 ploz" (on vacation, missed premiere of Clans):

What are your reactions to the first few days of PvP objectives? Has any town controlled a majority of the objectives by splitting their forces? Does any town have more than 15 active PvPers (=3 teams) at a time?

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Need info Instead of "party 10 ploz" (on vacation, missed premiere of Clans):

What are your reactions to the first few days of PvP objectives? Has any town controlled a majority of the objectives by splitting their forces? Does any town have more than 15 active PvPers (=3 teams) at a time?
Objectives are behind schedule, but should online tonight. In terms of groups, it usually 2-5 people together (From my experience.)