• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unstopableforce's Application

Awsomies

Wood
  • In-game name:Awsomies
  • Location and AgeWales age 15 years old (16 soon in april 22nd)
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):no bans (my friend went on this and trolled that serverwhen i went away )
  • Referral(s):no refferal
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): no
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?youtube
  • Special Key: (please explain what a special key is idk what it is sry)
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted:ima good builder and good fighter and i want to try multiplayer on my new computer.
  • Additional Info:go to karate and a green belt so don mess with me if you meet me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name:Awsomies
  • Location and AgeWales age 15 years old (16 soon in april 22nd)
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):no bans (my friend went on this and trolled that serverwhen i went away )
  • Referral(s):no refferal
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): no
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?youtube
  • Special Key: (please explain what a special key is idk what it is sry)
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted:ima good builder and good fighter and i want to try multiplayer on my new computer.
  • Additional Info:go to karate and a green belt so don mess with me if you meet me.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I see you are 15 now when you claimed earlier this year you were 13. Care to explain?

Also your special key is clearly incorrect and must be corrected on the application before you are reviewed.

Awsomies

Wood
yes my friend like i said in the bans section does like minecraft and is on this isk whats his name but he tried doing this application he put in his age by accsident.

I forgot how to do the special code you see i have been playing on loads of xbox live games and i forgot how to do please give me example.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yes my friend like i said in the bans section does like minecraft and is on this isk whats his name but he tried doing this application he put in his age by accsident.

I forgot how to do the special code you see i have been playing on loads of xbox live games and i forgot how to do please give me example.

I cannot give you an example. You will need to figure that out for yourself.

Your friend seemed to troll on here at least twice before, I am not buying the "friend" story.

Awsomies

Wood
after i found out about that problem witn application and that baned well he helped me wih my karate i never hit him only he wore the pads and then we became friends again not sure to say my best friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1358862978,1358862744][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i got the special key mine would be HCA8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Also your special key is clearly incorrect and must be corrected on the application before you are reviewed.

after i found out about that problem witn application and that baned well he helped me wih my karate i never hit him only he wore the pads and then we became friends again not sure to say my best friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1358862978,1358862744][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i got the special key mine would be HCA8

So for over two months you allowed your friend on your MC account to troll websites? And your profile information states you are 14, your applications in the past claim to be 13 and now you are 15.

Frankly I think you should be left on the greylist for the trolling alone.

Awsomies

Wood
he told me there was a glitch you could do on survival he lied and got me banned and he just putted some diamonds to fake the glitch and then he did that app and i did not troll he lied to me and make it look like it was my fault im soon gonna replace that picture okay?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
he told me there was a glitch you could do on survival he lied and got me banned and he just putted some diamonds to fake the glitch and then he did that app and i did not troll he lied to me and make it look like it was my fault im soon gonna replace that picture okay?

What?

Also for the third time:

Awsomies

Wood
first things first he lied and did all that suff like trolling stuff i never did and did the wrong application.

my special key is HCA8