• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Uh... hey... I'm back.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello there, everyone,

I've gotten that itch to play Minecraft again, and have a wee bit of free time nowadays, so I figured I'd check out Herocraft again.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on stuff? I'm not even certain I'm on the whitelist anymore. Is there a server where I won't get ganked every 5 minutes, and I can build with the landscape in peace?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello there, everyone,

I've gotten that itch to play Minecraft again, and have a wee bit of free time nowadays, so I figured I'd check out Herocraft again.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on stuff? I'm not even certain I'm on the whitelist anymore. Is there a server where I won't get ganked every 5 minutes, and I can build with the landscape in peace?

Hello & welcome back.
- There are 2 playable worlds at the moment: PvE and PvP.
- There is 1 test server: Visions.
- You can find out if you are still whitelisted by using /book in game.
- If you are not whitelisted anymore, just use /register <email> in game to finish the whitelist process automatically.

Classes & Professions:
You will start with LostSoul as your beginner class and Crafter as your starter profession. Both have to be mastered before you can spec into a new class/profession. You master both at lvl 20. Fastest way to lvl up LostSoul is killing monsters in a swamp close to Spawn. For Crafter I suggest you to mostly mine to get to 20, but farming can be a nice exp source in addition.
Once you've reached lvl 20 with LostSoul, enter /hero choose <class> and you will spec into the class desired for free. This is the first class transfer and is only for free, if you master Lost Soul. Mastering the profession is different though, you will have to pay for the profession you want to spec to, or you will need a codex - which I suggest you to get. The command will cost you 400s, codices are always sold cheaper than that.
Wiki ref.: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Classes#Paths

Currency:
The primary currency is Soul (Souls). You can receive Souls on many ways, examples:
1. Exchange Soul Shards/Fragments, Soul of a Great Hero at the Central Exchange (0,20 in Central or use the portal with the beacon there).
2. By leveling up you have a small chance to receive Souls additionally.
3. Trade with other players in trade chat or sell items to chest shops at the Central Market District.
You will receive Soul Shards/Fragments from mining ores, farming crops, killing monsters and so on. The rarer the ore, the higher will be chance to get Fragments of a higher value and therefore more money.
Wiki ref.: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Money

Relics & Codices:
As explained above you will eventually need a Codex to spec to a new class or profession. Codices allow you to do that for free, if you acquire all relics on your own - that means without buying them or the codex of course. There are relics available for all classes and professions. Class relics always only drop from monsters, profession relics from the regular Crafter actions like mining, farming and all that.
Wiki ref.: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Class_relics

Personal Regions:
Once you have set up your base, you can create a personal region to protect your belongings and wealth. Since you are a T8 supporter, you will have it easier and cheaper when creating a region. I suggest you to read this guide: hc.to/resguide , since it helped me getting started with personal regions back then very well. I suggest you to create a personal region to protect your chests, because a LWC protection is way more expensive.
Wiki ref.: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Personal_Regions
Perks: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Supporter

Miscellaneous:
For everything else, you can ask questions in HelpMe channel: /ch h or use the wiki: hc.to/wiki - I suggest you to use the wiki, since you will find everything in detail there. If you are having problems with the commands for each plugin, take a look at this list: hc.to/commands
But so far, these are the basics you need to know.

Good luck and have fun! =)

Last edited:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
:eek:

Welcome back!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello there, everyone,

Welcome back! It's been a few years it feels like.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome back. Would love to hear more on your thoughts of the economy and how to help it evolve.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello there, everyone,

I got so excited and then realized this was from late October hahahaha
Hes gone again d: