• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Two of our players got engaged!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
No joke here bro (It's not April fools =P).

The other person you're thinking of.... We ended our relationship before anything started between Lucky and I, because we weren't good for each other anymore and we were trying too hard to salvage something that was never going to be good ever again. A relationship can't be good for anyone when you're just "poisoning" each other by just proximity.
Good for you then :D I understand you 100%. Then I say once more! Congrats! You two be happy ffs, or else its Lucky's problem and I'ma beat his ass :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
CCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D :D :D

This occasion warrants big scary colourful writing. Seriously, you two, all the best. <3
Would love to see an ingame wedding for us to celebrate, but it's all up to you, just have fun! :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ah, now I know why ginz out of the blue rated my post saying lucky was on my favorite admins "agree" :p Congratulations to the both of you! :)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
congrats, im sure the kilt wearing badhaddy as flower girl will make it interesting.