• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Two of our players got engaged!

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Well, technically, Staff. @Ginzuishou and @lucky644 just got engaged! Congratulations!

2w6cizl.jpg

I apparently have been elected flower girl. Not sure how that happened.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Fair enough, but you have to shave.

Not only does he have to shave, he has to wear a tutu on top of the kilt.

Gratz! Where are the invites? D:

Hmm.... How about this...if there's enough of a response from the general herocraft populace, we'll schedule a in-game wedding for the masses right around the actual day if that's okay with his lordship @Kainzo ?

Also if anyone is wondering, yes that's real gold, and yes those are real diamonds =)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ahhhh! :) Good to see people with similar interests getting engaged! :) Gratz to you both! :D

Hmm...

I wonder which OTHER members of the staff this could happen to....

HMMMMMM.... ;)

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Congrats Lucky and Shoushou! I want you to know that I still have your gift, so when you send an invitation to Kainzo and myself, I'll mail it to you finally <3 I'm really happy for you guys :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Uhhh Am I missing something here... Is this a joke... I mean no disrespect, but I though Gin was with someone else...... So confused at the moment >.<

EDIT: For what ever reason I think otherwise about the above, I still wish you both luck!

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Uhhh Am I missing something here... Is this a joke... I mean no disrespect, but I though Gin was with someone else...... So confused at the moment >.<

EDIT: For what ever reason I think otherwise about the above, I still wish you both luck!

No joke here bro (It's not April fools =P).

The other person you're thinking of.... We ended our relationship before anything started between Lucky and I, because we weren't good for each other anymore and we were trying too hard to salvage something that was never going to be good ever again. A relationship can't be good for anyone when you're just "poisoning" each other by just proximity.