• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Tree of Wisdom - Event

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This was one of the best events in my opinion. It didn't matter if you were a veteran, noob, amazing pvper, builder or anything else. Everyone had the same advantages and same chance of finding the tree. :) Next time make sure the first person to find the tree gets a prize . :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This even was a huge blast and it all came out of a silly sapling we found laying in a mining system when we were out following Princess c12095

The tree is staying up as it is region by Danda, and I do hope to help with more of these events in the future!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Now for the order of who won. I put all three names on a list and asked Davros_ odd or even he chose even so.....

EtKEnn you win the first prize of $20. It can be either put towards a donor status for youself, or you can get pets/titles up to the $20
bfittipaldi and Orangedude345: You both get $10 to spend each

Please pm me with the details of how you want your prize spent. Because part of it was donated by myself and the rest by Kainzo you might have to be a little patient while everything gets sorted!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The prizes have been handed out.

I have to say I really freaking enjoyed this event. I will have to host another one, perhaps next month. That gives me time to get with the Admins to help place NPCs for clues, or to help with the regions on whatever the item is...

Maybe a V-day themed one =]

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9

I have to say I really freaking enjoyed this event. I will have to host another one, perhaps next month. That gives me time to get with the Admins to help place NPCs for clues, or to help with the regions on whatever the item is...

(Give me all the clues! ALL of them! *beg*) :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Oooh, I should make stuff in SP for this. Big heart room thing, Rainbow/Pot of Gold thing, etc. :D