• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Tree of Wisdom - Event

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The Search for the Tree of Wisdom
Adventurers your challenge is to explore and locate the Tree of Wisdom within the
realms of the Multiverse. Once you find the tree you must take a screenshot
of yourself stood next to the tree and post it in this thread like the image below.
69tod.png
Each person to successfully post a picture of themselves next to the Tree of Wisdom​
will be entered into a draw to win a prize total of $20 either Store or Donation credit which has been donated to this event by the lovely Angyles. The draw will take place on the 12th of January​
If you are selected as a winner from the prize draw you will be asked to provide the co-ordinates of the tree as proof that you haven't cheated and just replicated the room.​
Apparently Kainzo will double the prize pool that Angyles Donates so it's now!​
Prizes:​
1x $20​
2x $10​
Find Waldo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The Search for the Tree of Wisdom
Adventurers your challenge is to explore and locate the Tree of Wisdom within the
realms of the Multiverse. Once you find the tree you must take a screenshot
of yourself stood next to the tree and post it in this thread like the image below.
69tod.png
Each person to successfully post a picture of themselves next to the Tree of Wisdom​
will be entered into a draw to win a prize total of $20 either Store or Donation credit which has been donated to this event by the lovely Angyles. The draw will take place on the 12th of January​
Prizes:​
1x $10​
2x $5​
Find Waldo
WRONG! Staff will double the prizes of what Angyles matches!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I didn't state a world for a reason :p
But there will be clues handed out every so often.
Waldo likes damp dark places and the smell of the sea.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm guessing I can't do this since I was there when it happened at put a way point down...
Go for it. C12 can't even remember where it was lol

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
lol I found it when there wasn't an event for it or I didn't know there was an event for it :( I still remember the general area though

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
But since he has a waypoint there, doesn't that mean he gets 20 bucks of HC store items for free basically? :eek:
Tbh once I release all the clues it won't be difficult to find :p
Also it's not first person to find it. Everyone who finds it gets an equal chance at winning since it's a prize draw for whoever finds the tree.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Tbh once I release all the clues it won't be difficult to find :p
Also it's not first person to find it. Everyone who finds it gets an equal chance at winning since it's a prize draw for whoever finds the tree.
I wanted to wiiiiiin D: