• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Is Barnubus a tree creeper? Just wondering, because she isn't listed and I was curious if that was a mistake or not. Sorry for impeding!

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
RANGPUR APPLICATION
----------------Not TC----------------
In game name: eagles90809
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai/Smith
Hero Levels: Samurai-39; Dragoon-60; Pyromancer-25(ish)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Dragoon, Merchant, Enchanter, Smith, Caster, Warrior, Crafter
Why should you be a Rangpur Citizen: I can contribute hard work towards the town.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my effort, money, and hard work to help builda nd develop Rangpur.
What town are you currently in: Verstad(LO)
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

RANGPUR APPLICATION
----------------Not TC----------------
In game name: eagles90809
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai/Smith
Hero Levels: Samurai-39; Dragoon-60; Pyromancer-25(ish)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Dragoon, Merchant, Enchanter, Smith, Caster, Warrior, Crafter
Why should you be a Rangpur Citizen: I can contribute hard work towards the town.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my effort, money, and hard work to help builda nd develop Rangpur.
What town are you currently in: Verstad(LO)
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
Hmm...No

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In game name: NuclearCouch
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Samurai, Dreadknight, Disciple
Hero Levels: Samurai: 42/Disciple: 45 I think
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Healer. Dragoon, Dreadknight.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to not like you guys, thought you were all assholes that ruin the server but after recent events with LO I realized that without you guys on the server groups like LO get too big, and bitches need to learn there place, and that's what TC makes them do. I wanna help be a part of that. TC has died recently, and the few of them that still play have been helping me, and my buddies fight LO. I like to pvp with the TC I have been. I really just want to help shut LO the fuck down, and get them back in there place. Now that I don't really have Eclipse anymore, or people to help me fight LO, I need a group I can stand with to fight them.
What you can contribute: An extra man for the already depleted group, I'm pretty good at pvp could always be better.
What town are you currently in: Lunaris my new town.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, been in your ts before.
COUGH COUGH c12095

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
:)
I log on after a while to see whats going on and what do I find....
Someone who spent most of their time trying to get people to dislike the TC and then you go and try to join them.

Thinking of all the things you said about them, this has made me laugh so thank you :)
WE DONT CARE YOU ARE INACTIVITY SO HERRO IM YERRO