• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Old TC? So that means i get Dmil, zdylan,devon, djmikelyn , oryinn, solopanda, Brancher,Aryios,Malmenca xFuze c12 and shizz? Im okay with that <3
I meant it as in the Old TC's of DG versus the New Recruits of TC's. But what you suggested would work too ;D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Cause they all have reach hacks and kill aura :p well, maybe just one or two :p the rest are cool.
Haha, true that, but they were the best pvp group on HC that time. Problem is, Heroes changed so much they wouldn't reckognise the new system.

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Since I'm a lazy fat fuck who needs people to do all my shit for me. Someone send me their fucking .Jar file because I'm too much of a smelly whore with flat tits to do it myself.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey now only 1 was convicted of those :p
Dmil23
SoloPanda
Oryinn

All banned for hacking in some way. Also "convicted" is just a word used to confirm crimes, the other "OG TC" who were banned a while back could've been cheaters just like those three, but got caught for something else.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Dmil23
SoloPanda
Oryinn

All banned for hacking in some way. Also "convicted" is just a word used to confirm crimes, the other "OG TC" who were banned a while back could've been cheaters just like those three, but got caught for something else.
Notice how not a single fuck was given