• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Atm I am a disciple and I am still interested in being a TC I know that there is testing involved and such. I can probably do this whenever, just msg me. I have been msging c12 and each time your guys' raiding party has been full

qNickp

TNT
Atm I am a disciple and I am still interested in being a TC I know that there is testing involved and such. I can probably do this whenever, just msg me. I have been msging c12 and each time your guys' raiding party has been full
You want to test on your own guys lol?

Aetosion

Obsidian
Refusing to attack an entire Kingdom as a TC is laughable. Not to mention that if you did get accepted to TC, you'd likely be kicked out of your Kingdom. Plus there's your skill at combat.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not tc... But please make him duel me xD

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I bet the reasoning behind the influx in applications is "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, JOIN 'EM"

#TCSWAG