• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

malagos

Wood
What is your in game name?: sacapuntas
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 21
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a caster
Are you new to the server? : No been on the sever for a long time.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand The rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : i was looking around on the forums and i found this.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I am looking for a place To stay Now where on the new map. i am hoping to Get to level 50 Soon so its a good place to get started.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am good at labour and i Will help out how ever i canWere you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Iron pass and Winter hold
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I Dont have a mic so i wont Be on it that much.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
temp reed farm outside regions
temp wheat farm outside regions near reed farm
temp tree farm in undercity
Wool "farm" made of 4 sheep in a dirt hole (dont kill them)
have fun :p

Zihara

Obsidian
There's a dirt platform around the tree. Don't break it. If anything expand it to go around the whole tree. Less deaths when building :) Graveyards suck!

@c12095 @Baconhat @SharpPencil @Graink @EVERYONE

READ THE FUCKING FORUMS NEXT TIME AND USE THE WORLD FILE. DON'T JUST PULL DESIGNS OUT OF YOUR ASS.

When you all decide to stop raiding and work on the tree PROPERLY. let me know. Until then I don't want to hear shit from you.

ALSO! Who ever thought it was a good idea to use the darklogs to make planks. IT WASN'T. We could have used normal logs instead of wasting the precious building materials. if you can't builf the tree properly, go collect resources instead. don't TRY and help, it will only make it worse and more time-consuming in the long run. Thanks.

Greajn

Stone
What is your in game name?: Greajn
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No

What is your current Hero Path? : Healer

Are you new to the server? :Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : MD_Bay told me about it.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to be apart of a town

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can give my time and healing skills, i want to be a pure healer. I am also a bit of a GFX artist.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope

HollowSith

Diamond
@Zihara

I LIVE IN THE UNDERCITY PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME

If you think your job is solely the undercity, your wrong Mr Mayor. If you can't help build the Tree, build the undercity.. if you can't do either, go get materials. You ALL have the world file. Raiding/ PVP is getting in the way of town creation. I must admit I'm guilty of it as well. It MUST stop. Town needs to be a higher priority.

In order to build the tree exact, you can play two minecraft clients at once. One online and one offline viewing the world file. Build exactly what you see, nothing more, nothing less. Critiquing can be done later. If you can not handle both clients, logging off and back on 100 times is just what's going to have to happen unless you can take a fair amount of screenshots.

Again, sorry to ruin the PVP fun, but we need to get this done. If you don't want to build then go collect Dark logs. To make wooden planks use REGULAR LOGS (we need as many dark logs as we can get), and regular leaves. If you want to raid, raid a forest.

ShizzDawgg

Godly

READ THE FUCKING FORUMS NEXT TIME AND USE THE WORLD FILE. DON'T JUST PULL DESIGNS OUT OF YOUR ASS.

When you all decide to stop raiding and work on the tree PROPERLY. let me know. Until then I don't want to hear shit from you.

ALSO! Who ever thought it was a good idea to use the darklogs to make planks. IT WASN'T. We could have used normal logs instead of wasting the precious building materials. if you can't builf the tree properly, go collect resources instead. don't TRY and help, it will only make it worse and more time-consuming in the long run. Thanks.

I DONT BUILD ANYTHING BECAUSE IM WHITE.

MajorasMask

Ungodly

I checked the tree and I could'nt see anything wrong. I compared it to the world file and it did not seem different. I could'nt see any random designs.

I didn't work on the tree anyways, I was in the undercity building.