• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

kongrave

Portal
I was referring to Zihara as a he and this is my proof
dfcihx.png

@Zihara

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Steamed

Sorry for the long wait, I have been having some RL issues and my time on has been restricted. You are accepted however to Lorien! Get with one of the council members to get the coords to the town.

c12095

Holy Shit!
We need to set up some temp farms today, with growth back we need wheat, melons, and reeds inside the region. Trees can be grown outside the region if we don't have room because I think we have all the wood needed for the tree. I will be working more on the undercity this weekend also, I hope to have it close to completed by the end of the weekend if I have the time.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Where do you want the farm set up? I will be happy to help plant and harvest, until Krypto can have his way and get an automated farm set up =P

I'm not sure tbh, if you know of a location we can do it for a little while I'm open to suggestions. I can do some looking around for a spot but we might have to wait until I finish the undercity to begin farms I guess :(

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
temporary one could be right under the big tree, above under city? I don't know if there is something plan there on the short term

Zihara

Obsidian
The middle part between undercity and surface is for Majora's Project. (Slightly secret, so don't mention it :p ) It will be built as soon as possible along with the tree/undercity. We need to get that figured out before we can do anything with the space below the undercity as well. Yes farms will go there, but I say Majora's thing comes first. In the mean time we can have the farms on the surface scattered around the tree or something.

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm getting on later today, so if there's any project that needs work on or resources gathered, better let me know before I start designing my floating palace

Oh and is there a gold chest shop set up in Lorien yet?

c12095

Holy Shit!
I'm getting on later today, so if there's any project that needs work on or resources gathered, better let me know before I start designing my floating palace

Oh and is there a gold chest shop set up in Lorien yet?

No chest shops yet, get with me in game and I can buy it off you though.