• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] - A Idea For Rings

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Draskuul said:
Okay, that actually sounds just fine to me then. I expected that the build flag setup was because individual plots weren't regioned, but since they are then it isn't an issue if done right. I've dealt with that crap in the past (Blake) and made a concerted effort to stamp that bad habit out when we rebuilt New Hope.

Kind of glad it's test server atm, irl shit and in-game shit has been stressful. you guys should turn on the flag for buttons/plates being pressed ON so we can actually use your trap lol. Otherwise it was a good idea gone to waste.

Shenorai

Banned
Well, there is a bit of a bug that may affect the Locked Chest option.

After April Fool's Day, if one attempts to open a Locked Chest, it outright disappears.

Meaning that it'll be easy as all hell to grief a ring if one can access them easily (like in Rens, for example). And it's not like you could just build a Locked Chest to replace the ring if a staffer is busy with more important /pe's.