• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Zion [36] {Evil} - RECRUITING -

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
... I didn't quite wanna join... that's why............................................................BBOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH... I don't know...

We want to filter out those who are half hearted - we want committed members who want to see our kingdom grow and prosper that is why we are harsh on these applications

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be appreciated if some of your members took a closer look at your allies list, as we were raided at LF by one of your guys, jbird.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
He didn't seem to know that we were allied when he raided, but I told my cits not to attsck then told jbird he could leave in peace, after that I had to log out, so I don't know what he did after that.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
What shall I do without your presence for a day? I shall crumble! The pain of separation is something I cannot bear! Hurry! Return! Quickly! I fear I shall not be whole until you return.

/weep

xD

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Ign Royfaren
Why would you like to join Zion: It's an ally of Fumo, (I just met a member and talked to him) but they seem a little too inactive.
Any previous towns: No, whitelisted today
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Rogue, Ranger or Miner
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: Since I'm bad at close combat I want to achieve the ranger profession I can be somewhat active in the town and I love building things as well. I might go for the miner profession because I love being rich, and well, you know, it's addicting.

nuclear_gooch

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Nuclear_Gooch

Why would you like to join Zion: I looked at a couple other towns on the forums and I liked this one the best

Any previous towns: I was the SiC of Eclipse and the Mayor for a short time too
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I am a level 16 ranger and a level 21 smith

Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I was the SiC of Eclipse and I know how annoying it is when people do not follow town rules and when they do not help work on the town projects so I do not plan on being annoying by not working and stuff like that.