• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Zion [36] {Evil} - RECRUITING -

Why would you like to join Zion:I would like to join Zion because it sounds like a very good town and i look forward to the pvp. Also i enjoy having powerfull allys and i like having a comunity.
Any previous towns:no i am new to the server but not new to the mods or minecraft
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Ranger and mason
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I am a good builder and a redstone engineer and i have alot of experience in pvp. i am also a hard worker and put alot of time and effort into my builds and work

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: _jamie3679_
Why would you like to join Zion:i would like to join as i want to have strong allies for any battles to come and i also want to belong to a town that fits my specs
Any previous towns:Non as I am a newbie
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: i intend to be a ninja and alchemist (so i can stealth kill and poison)

Alright I like it - contact me ingame for coords

Why would you like to join Zion:I would like to join Zion because it sounds like a very good town and i look forward to the pvp. Also i enjoy having powerfull allys and i like having a comunity.
Any previous towns:no i am new to the server but not new to the mods or minecraft
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: Ranger and mason
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I am a good builder and a redstone engineer and i have alot of experience in pvp. i am also a hard worker and put alot of time and effort into my builds and work

Glad to see another redstone fan - We are an active community you should fit See me ingame for coords

@gooscar

Synpanic

Gold
IGN: Synpanic
Why would you like to join Zion: I'd like to have a couple of allies after being a lone-wolf for a rather long time. (3 maps or so).
Any previous towns: I created my own town a couple of maps ago.
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I intend to be a ranger, and I am currently an Engineer. Redstone is something that comes to me easily, and is what I believe I could benefit from the most.
Additional information: I'm what you would call a "strong" architecht in Minecraft, I know how to build massive castles to near perfect impressions of Pandora (Floating isles). Back a couple of maps I created a "floating" town (Technically not floating as it was not allowed), and a huge underwater dome which had quite a few good feedbacks.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Synpanic

Why would you like to join Zion: I'd like to have a couple of allies after being a lone-wolf for a rather long time. (3 maps or so).

Any previous towns: I created my own town a couple of maps ago.

What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I intend to be a ranger, and I am currently an Engineer. Redstone is something that comes to me easily, and is what I believe I could benefit from the most.

Additional information: I'm what you would call a "strong" architecht in Minecraft, I know how to build massive castles to near perfect impressions of Pandora (Floating isles). Back a couple of maps I created a "floating" town (Technically not floating as it was not allowed), and a huge underwater dome which had quite a few good feedbacks.
Welcome to Zion!! :)

Why would you like to join Zion: Sounds like a good town and I'd like a sense of community and allies to raid/pvp eith
Any previous towns:Typhon on the old map
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I'm a rogue undecided on spec and profession
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I'm happy to help out with whatever needs work in the town and will provide back-up for whenever town members/allies need it

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you like to join Zion: Sounds like a good town and I'd like a sense of community and allies to raid/pvp eith
Any previous towns:Typhon on the old map
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I'm a rogue undecided on spec and profession
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I'm happy to help out with whatever needs work in the town and will provide back-up for whenever town members/allies need it
Welcome to the kingdom of Zion - you are assigned to Osiris , when you get ingame please do /town sign Osiris and contact me or @gooscar

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Shaniril our head architect has released the new plot plans for the tower - I'm talking 16 rooms per floor - minimum - please shift all your belongings to a chest in the cobble chest house for the time being

8nc6B.jpg

Cashkid32

Stone
Why would you like to join Zion: Because it seems like a cool town.
Any previous towns: None
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I'm gonna be a paladin.
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I will help out and be active and stuff. I've played since Alpha so I know how to play Minecraft pretty well.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
Why would you like to join Zion: Because it seems like a cool town.
Any previous towns: None
What Path/Spec and Profession do you intend to be: I'm gonna be a paladin.
Why should we accept you? What will you bring to Zion: I will help out and be active and stuff. I've played since Alpha so I know how to play Minecraft pretty well.

I like the apostrophes but man, where's all the SOUL.
Can you make it sound like you're at least HALF interested? C'mon.

Imagine there are like, chicks in bikinis in here or something.
Or guys idk what you like.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the apostrophes but man, where's all the SOUL.
Can you make it sound like you're at least HALF interested? C'mon.

Imagine there are like, chicks in bikinis in here or something.
Or guys idk what you like.
There are chicks in bikini's ;)

But yea what gooscar said - We want people to give Zion Character and passion we want you to tell us how you can assist with that - the generic "It seems like a cool town" We've all heard that before give us something that makes us go OMG! we must accept this guy!!!

Cashkid32

Stone
... I didn't quite wanna join... that's why............................................................BBOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH... I don't know...