• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Sycamorium Sticidik [Very Good]

In game name; djpetty7511
Age; 17
Timezone; GMT+/-4:00
*Referrals(If any): my brother _chalk just joined
How active are you?; very(at least once a
Class and levels?; caster 19/crafter 11
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I have recently been raided twice, but i was a admin on a building server called megacraft(just switched to pvp, dont play on it anymore) so i have a lot of experience with building.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; i would love to have a shop, but i will take whatever is needed, I am very flexible.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name; djpetty7511
Age; 17
Timezone; GMT+/-4:00
*Referrals(If any): my brother _chalk just joined
How active are you?; very(at least once a
Class and levels?; caster 19/crafter 11
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I have recently been raided twice, but i was a admin on a building server called megacraft(just switched to pvp, dont play on it anymore) so i have a lot of experience with building.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; i would love to have a shop, but i will take whatever is needed, I am very flexible.
Accepted. I'll invite you in game.

In game name;Pandabear251
Age;16
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any):_chalk, djpetty7511 (they are my brothers)
How active are you?;Generally pretty active, plan to be even more so
Class and levels?;lvl 16 warrior / 11 crafter
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I've built quite a bit, unfortunately I recently deleted my mc (to re-download) and the screenshots went with it, but I'm admin on many different servers and have building experience
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I'll be happy to help with whatever is available and neesd help doing, wether that be a shop or building or anything else i'll be happy to help out.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name;Pandabear251
Age;16
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any):_chalk, djpetty7511 (they are my brothers)
How active are you?;Generally pretty active, plan to be even more so
Class and levels?;lvl 16 warrior / 11 crafter
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I've built quite a bit, unfortunately I recently deleted my mc (to re-download) and the screenshots went with it, but I'm admin on many different servers and have building experience
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I'll be happy to help with whatever is available and neesd help doing, wether that be a shop or building or anything else i'll be happy to help out.
Accepted. I'll get on after this league game.

Ninjavlad62

Glowing Redstone
In game name; Ninjavlad62
Age;14
Timezone; Eastern pacific
*Referrals(If any): itzmak <3
How active are you?; around 2-3 hours a day
Class and levels?; i master every warrioes class currently lvl 60 goon. Also master every unspeced class
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);kk :)
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;i will defend it 24/7 xD

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name; Ninjavlad62
Age;14
Timezone; Eastern pacific
*Referrals(If any): itzmak <3
How active are you?; around 2-3 hours a day
Class and levels?; i master every warrioes class currently lvl 60 goon. Also master every unspeced class
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);kk :)
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;i will defend it 24/7 xD
Accepted.

Jinder745

Obsidian
In game name; Jinder745
Age; 14
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any): None
How active are you?; Very active
Class and levels?; 60 DK 39 smith
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); Screenies are below
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Town smith

Attachments

• 2012-08-03_16.30.47.png
    2012-08-03_16.30.47.png
    412.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2012-08-03_16.40.51.png
    2012-08-03_16.40.51.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2012-08-03_16.41.15.png
    2012-08-03_16.41.15.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 16

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In game name; Jinder745
Age; 14
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any): None
How active are you?; Very active
Class and levels?; 60 DK 39 smith
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); Screenies are below
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Town smith
baby balljingling my jabbler this faggot is accepted

but plz dont blow up my house

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name; idk wat this is but my friend saod koin di town md i eas like om dud il jion it and he was tlije make app and i was like il can do this ok plz axccepted me
Age; 32
Timezone; i asked mommy she tuld me i was in magix rime bu t i dunno
*Referrals(If any): XxLegitSnipesProXWallbangHeadshot12NoSxopelegitXxPro174926
How active are you?; wel i kile dthis guy 1 time n he sayd that i plaid a lots
Class and levels?; i think i mastrud dwarf but i dunno
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); i bilt a penas yesterday
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; jiggling my balls on kahzos face

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name; idk wat this is but my friend saod koin di town md i eas like om dud il jion it and he was tlije make app and i was like il can do this ok plz axccepted me
Age; 32
Timezone; i asked mommy she tuld me i was in magix rime bu t i dunno
*Referrals(If any): XxLegitSnipesProXWallbangHeadshot12NoSxopelegitXxPro174926
How active are you?; wel i kile dthis guy 1 time n he sayd that i plaid a lots
Class and levels?; i think i mastrud dwarf but i dunno
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); i bilt a penas yesterday
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; jiggling my balls on aburido's face
Your a pixie.