• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Stahl-Tor [11]

TO: richfish57

IGN (In game name): Silentkill1123

Location/Timezone:Arizona(UTC-7:00

Age(optional):14

How long have you played Minecraft:2 years

How long have you played Herocraft:3 mouths I think

Previous Towns:None

Referrals:none from this game.

Additional info:I want to help with the to do list you said that need to be done.
I would like to be part of a fairly new town.
I would to guard the citizens buildings I also like to make hotels and walls like military bases and gates.
I am a rouge lvl 12.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I love you too you old sour bag full of english.

richfish you might want to update the members list and the "to-do" list o/

EDIT: (dont want to double post)
Are we tearing down that Townhall?

IGN (In game name):rattmodriguez
Location/Timezone: mountain
Age(optional): 23
How long have you played Minecraft: forever lol
How long have you played Herocraft: took a couple month break , been playing since the map before heromod came out
Previous Towns:
Referrals: richfish57
Additional info: im a ninja

Just wanted to let everyone know that my Tower has received some major griefing and it has made me very sad. : ( But do not worry because I have already PE it and the moderators are taking care of it. However let it be noted that until the moderators are finished taking care of things no one is allowed to edit any blocks in the tower. In-fact it is probably better if everyone stays away from it for the time being. Thank you and have a good day.

*Edit: Tower has been rolled back and I have fixed any remaining damage so feel free to use it anytime.