• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Stahl-Tor [11]

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Name: Stahl-Tor

Mayor: richfish57
SIC:EdgeZhero
Location of Town: +300, +1000
Misc Info: Second town towards the I.R.O.N Kingdom. Under new management!

Charter Signatures:
richfish57
EdgeZhero
Phantom195
Jetsumo
ninja811
hobodangerboy
DanteThanatos
silentkill1123
specnardo

Tax Payment Info:

Week #3: July 18th, 2011, 10:55 am, paid to Kainzo
Week #4: July 26th, 2011, 12:08am, paid to Kainzo (-pun)
Week #5: August 1st, 2011, 11:40pm, paid to Kainzo (via Dmil23)
Week #6: August 1st, 2011, 11:41pm, paid to Kainzo (via Dmil23)
Week #7-11 1500c in back taxes paid to Apherdite @approx 12:03am CST, Sep 10th
Week #12 Sep 12th, 2011 13:00(GMT+11), Paid to Apherdite.
Week #13 Start Sep 19th, Paid 24/9/11 18:06 GMT to Kainzo
Week #14 26/09/11 @18:40 GMT paid to Kainzo
Week #15 3/10/11 @23:48 GMT paid to Kainzo
Week #16 & 17 up to date for 24/10, Paid to Kainzo @20:58 GMT

Stahl-Tor is being completely redesigned! Work is in progress and the Stahl-Tor Beautification Project has begun!

As part of the I.R.O.N kingdom our Alliances and Enemies will be those of Ironpass. Any exceptions or additions will be listed here.

RULES:
1. Obey all server rules.
2. Do not steal attack or harass other citizens.
3. Do not attack unless provoked. This is town members or other people in the town.

4. Make houses asthetically pleasing
5. Do not mine within the town regions or near the town

APPLICATIONS:
PM applications to me richfish57 or Edge. Follow this format:
DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.
Click inbox->
Start a new Conversation->
Under participants add richfish57, Edge ->
Title should be "Application - [your name here]"

IGN (In game name):
Location/Timezone:
Age(optional):
How long have you played Minecraft:
How long have you played Herocraft:
Previous Towns:
Referrals:
Additional info:

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
The town is currently recruiting! We are coming back from the edge of the grave and need new citizens! There is a lot of work to be done and those who help will be rewarded.
Town checklist/To-Do list (In no perticular order):
[x]Demolish prvious strucures (EXCLUDING TOWN HALL AREA)
[x]Bring down the old walls
[?]Town hall
[x] Make the Inn look nice.
[x] Terraform the town to the right plan
[x] Lay out plots
[ ] Build up new walls and secure the town
[ ] Farms
[ ] Killer penguin guards.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
...It may do now. I was just putting something more interesting on the list

IGN (In game name): Phantom195

Location/Timezone: Arizona (UTC-7:00)

Age(optional): 17

How long have you played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for about 4 months now.

How long have you played Herocraft: I have been playing Herocraft for about 5 days.

Previous Towns: N/A

Referrals: N/A
*Extra Info: I am currently a level 17 Crafter, and also I have a house close to this (really close) town and a farm (wheat and trees) which may come in handy.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome to phantom195, Congratualtions to EdgeZhero!
I am travelling for the next week and am unable to get IG and Edge is acting as SIC for my time away.
I'd better not come back and find a burning rubble heap where my town is! :p

Edge

Stone
.... oops. thats what you DIDNT want me to do? lol. I need to get to work on repairs XP

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Wait a sec... this is replacing a current township or applying for township?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Replacing. New Mayor. and completely being redone. Basically, all the cits were TCs and the mayor was Kaosi, but he left, essentially.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So township doesn't have the necessary 10 citizens, If by Friday, citizen list doesn't reach the required, township may be up for removal.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Right I would just like to note I'm currently travelling from NZ to the UK so damn the time of your audit!
I have already asked edge but can all our members encourage friends to join / recruit. I was hoping for a recruitment effort on my return not while i'm away. But c'mon guys lets get back up to numbers.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
Their is more then just you, get one of you other members to help you recruit.

Unity goes a long way.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Krojinkin, there are only about 2 people. richfich, and EdgeZhero. This town is getting completely restarted, since all the main citizens have left (the TCs).

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh that's horrible, right now I'm currently in the same situation, I'll possibly be taking over a town from a certain individual all the information is being discussed in the next comming week.

I wish you luck on your journey's maybe you will be able to get an extenstion on your town.

Edge

Stone
My comp is dead and I am only using my phone. Really hard to type on touch scrwen

Edge

Stone
Two new members. Hobodangerboy and 1468102a... Yes, that is an actual ign

Edge

Stone
I would just like to let everyone know, that my computer is still completely dead. I dropped it from the second floor of my school building (very embarrassing :p) and now i have to get a new one. <all my memory is saved in case anyone cared>
I have been recruiting purely from people i know personally and have been recommending them to the server. Some are still new and therefore will not be able to join immediately.​

Also, due to our lack of availability (me and richfish) it has been very hard for us to recuit the number of citizens that is required. I ask that you consider extending the time we have to occupy the 3 spaces we will have left starting this friday. Though i know that it is a "requirement" to have 10 citizens to start a town, we technically did not start it, but instead, brought one back in an attempt to bring citizens to it. We were not expecting the delay in mine and riches time to maintain this town and ask that you have mercy on us for it.​

I only ask that you consider the extension. I am not making any excuses for something that is more or less our faults. But if you do decide to extend said time, then we will have the three citizens needed to meet the requirement by the end of the new deadline (as long as the extended time is sufficient for rich or me to recover from our "loss of time")​

Thank you again for condsidering​
~Edgezhero​

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You have a week after the audit. If you don't have 10 citizens as an official township by then, rings, regions removed.

Unless I'm mistaken @Brutalacerate