• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Name: Jmbomb
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I make the best spaghetti and you know if you kill pigs they give you porkchop......
How often can you be online every day?: 12 hours at least unless I get bored
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder, if I was a fighter I wouldn't have picked the Healer class

are you whitelisted for bastion?

timbo1177

Dirt
Application:
Name:timbo1177
Class:Warrior
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am very organized and i love to keep things neat and in order and i belive i can greatly improve town with any organization and also improve town with lots of fellowship!
How often can you be online every day?:About Every other day if not every day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I love to Build keep the place clean and organize but if theirs any fighting or action going on you had better count me in! so building first and fighting second.

timbo1177

Dirt
my bad guys i didnt know that first one had went through i refreshed page and it wasnt thereso i did it all over again! lol again sorry guys :)

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, but you were whitelisted recently, so get with me in game and I will inv you when it is possible.

Kona_Silverblood app
Name: Erik
Class: Warrior (heading in to paladin/dreadkingt) Afterwards im going for healer(Cleric/Mystic)
Past towns: None i just became whitelisted today.
Play time: All day untill september, then couple hours on weekdays and allday most weekends.
Fighter/Builder: I can do both, i realy do like tnt cannons though, but i can set up dispensor around the base to keepp it as safe as possible from warfaring town.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Kona_Silverblood app
Name: Erik
Class: Warrior (heading in to paladin/dreadkingt) Afterwards im going for healer(Cleric/Mystic)
Past towns: None i just became whitelisted today.
Play time: All day untill september, then couple hours on weekdays and allday most weekends.
Fighter/Builder: I can do both, i realy do like tnt cannons though, but i can set up dispensor around the base to keepp it as safe as possible from warfaring town.

Accepted!
PM me in game for coords.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Welcome to skyforge guys. We will be using a temporary storage system for all new recruits until we get done remodelling the place. :)

mackgu3

Dirt
Application:
Name: mackgu3
Class: caster, crafter
Past towns: newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can get materials and help build, but I can also fight
How often can you be online every day?: one hour or two
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder

Hopper22m

Coal
application
i think i can contribute farming
name hopper22m
class healer
no past towns
i can build well
NOTE i have killed creepers in groups of 5 to get to the town, i will not back down when i want to do something