• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I underlined, bolded, and italicized the most important parts of my application... I'm very talkative during my application, so, yea.
Name: Lyf145
Class: Caster (So close to wizard! >.<) / Crafter
Past towns: Malkier... Some people said that town died down, so... Plus, I like the idea of a floating town
better :D
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can mine for resources and help build ^.^
How often can you be online every day?: I'm only allowed to play on weekends, parent's rules... But I'll be
on as much as I can...
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Well... I love both... I guess if I were to choose one, I'd be a
builder? Primarily because I'm not the best fighter... Which reminds me, can I get a plot of land to
build a pagoda?... :D
One more thing. If I join, can a friend of mine, _hin, join too? Or does he have to fill out an application as well?

Accepted get in game with any manager,Sic, or mayor. Your friend _hin has to fill out an app and i am not sure we can give you a plot on land to build a pagoda.Lyf145

_hin

Stone
Here I am. :)

Application:
Name: _hin
Class: Healer / Crafter
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Loyalty and respect. I'll find resources and fight until death.
How often can you be online every day?: 5 hours average.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Here I am. :)

Application:
Name: _hin
Class: Healer / Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Loyalty and respect. I'll find resources and fight until death.
How often can you be online every day?: 5 hours average.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter.
Accepted!
Get with myself in-game, or any manager or the mayor.

Also, Lyf145, I'm sure we will find space for your Pagoda somewhere :)

Name: MineShaftCraft1 ( Just call me Mine for short.)
Class: Warrior/Crafter.
Past Towns: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a good builder and also a good archer. I'm very picky when it comes to my Minecraft buildings. I can also mine for resources.
How often can you be online every day?: (Weekdays- 2-4 Hours) (Weekends- 4-6 Hours)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am primarily a builder but as I said I am also a very good archer.
More Info: I learned about the town from my friend Skyhigh9181, I just thought you should know.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a good builder and also a good archer. I'm very picky when it comes to my Minecraft buildings. I can also mine for resources.
How often can you be online every day?: (Weekdays- 2-4 Hours) (Weekends- 4-6 Hours)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am primarily a builder but as I said I am also a very good archer.
More Info: I learned about the town from my friend Skyhigh9181, I just thought you should know.

Accepted get in game with any manager,mayor, or SIC for region,cords.,etc.
MineShaftCraft1

Lyf145

Wood
^.^ I had to build my own plot, and I made 3 other plots in the process (for friends)... I then made my pagoda :D All in 2 days (not much of a feat if you're on long >.<)... You guys should have people build plots more often, and have vacant plots for the taking (since you ARE recruiting...)

Lyf145

Wood

:O I made Sky's plot >.<... I had to make it shorter though :/... There was a ... tower in the way... :(

Neador_Jenkins

Glowing Redstone
I'm not sure if this is the good thread for it, but I'd like to let you know that I'm not going to play much in the next few weeks, it's a really busy time in the year, I'm sorry if this is a problem! I'll vote so I can pay the tax, don't worry about that.

Name: edgerocks10
Class: Rogue/Craft
Past Towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: I am a good builder and i am respectful friendly and i will follow the rules
How often are you online every day?: on weekdays between 2-4 and on weekdays 2-8
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am mostly a builder but i will fight sometimes.

henselke

Dirt
Name: Henselke
Class: Rogue/Crafter.
Past Towns: None on this server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build and to participate in the economy of a town such as buying, gathering and selling stuff. I also will do what it takes to defend the town.
How often can you be online every day?: between 2 and 5 to 6 hours a day. (it varies on weekends)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: First you have to build something and then fight to defend it. So you could say i like them both. :)

Cpreo

Stone
Name: Cpreo
Class:Warrior level 5
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I believe i can defend it and help enhance it with the existing architects
How often can you be online every day?:For about 3 hours each day except for weekdays for about 2 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: Henselke
Class: Rogue/Crafter.
Past Towns: None on this server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build and to participate in the economy of a town such as buying, gathering and selling stuff. I also will do what it takes to defend the town.
How often can you be online every day?: between 2 and 5 to 6 hours a day. (it varies on weekends)
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: First you have to build something and then fight to defend it. So you could say i like them both. :)
Name: Cpreo
Class:Warrior level 5
Past towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?I believe i can defend it and help enhance it with the existing architects
How often can you be online every day?:For about 3 hours each day except for weekdays for about 2 hours.

Both accepted get in game with any manager,mayor, or SIC.
henselke Cpreo

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: edgerocks10
Class: Rogue/Craft
Past Towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: I am a good builder and i am respectful friendly and i will follow the rules
How often are you online every day?: on weekdays between 2-4 and on weekdays 2-8
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am mostly a builder but i will fight sometimes.
Accepted get in game with me CoolBreeze275 for town plot,regions,etc.
edgerocks10

rafi223

Wood
Application: Rafi223
Name: Rafi223
Class: Healer/Craft
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can mine for long periods of time, I am decent with redstone and I mined 3 blocks worth of iron, if that's any use. And I will follow all of the rules.
How often can you be online every day?: Most weekdays after 3 PM and all the time on weekends.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am mostly a builder,though I can do PvP. I also found out of this town from my real life friend, Skyhigh9181.

Konurb

TNT

Name: Konurb
Class: Warrior
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide my fighting services to protect the town.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-4

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada

Name: Konurb
Class: Warrior
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can provide my fighting services to protect the town.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-4
Accepted!
I like you, we also need more Europeans on :).

Get with any manager, myself, or our mayor WoleverEntun in-game.