• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: William (IGN: armyman228)
Class: 6 Wizard, 9 Merchant
Past towns: Belegost, Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a pretty good pvper, and would go to the defense of the innocent. Also, I love to mine and would bring resources to the town.
How often can you be online every day?: I have 2 jobs, so I don't play as much as I want to. I work for a catering company and a party rental company, so I only work when there are parties planned. I can often go on week-long breaks from work in which I will play games if I have nothing else I need to do. I do my best to get on for at least an hour or so every day, and will notify you if I will be offline for more than a week.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Definitely fighter, however if you have a box you need built, I'm your man.

Name: TremendousFox
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy participating and communicating with other individuals. I am a strong leader and work hard on the things that are assigned to me. If it is building I can do whatever is asked. I am a nice and positive guy who believes can really be a great part of the town.
How often can you be online every day?: Usually a few hours during the day. If there is a task or event going on I can stay on longer. Very flexible.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: For eight months I was the lead builder on a Game of Thrones server, so I can definitely build. I specifically am very good at interior design. However, I did choose a warrior class so that I can fight and do PvP. So once again pretty flexible.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Talk with either me or jaif14 ingame for a plot and an invitation to the town![DOUBLEPOST=1355878897,1355877725][/DOUBLEPOST]Please welcome to our Order of the Star the town of Belegost!

Accepted! Talk with either me or jaif14 ingame for a plot and an invitation to the town![DOUBLEPOST=1355878897,1355877725][/DOUBLEPOST]Please welcome to our Order of the Star the town of Belegost!
Any idea when you or Jaif will be on so I can get invited and such?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am usually on anytime from 3-5 pm mst, and intermittently in the evening.[DOUBLEPOST=1355955919,1355955872][/DOUBLEPOST]And don't forget everyone that Monday is tax day, when your 35c weekly taxes must be paid.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
is the town number of people updated?
just a little side note :p ive noticed new members and i feel like the number has somehow miraculously stayed at 38 :p

nickmick13

Wood
Application:
Name: nickmick13
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute to the town by help any time of the day because i am very active and i can defend any thing or anyone.
How often can you be online every day?: All day is i need to
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I would consider my self as a fighter.

zenzile

Iron
Name: zenzile

Class: Warrior (Probably not by the end of the day) Will probably be dragoon as I have played them before but maybe samurai.

Past towns: I forget their names but I really hung around legacy and with their members and thought they were the best players on the server. Their personality of course, however I quit with them but not permanently obviously.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I like what the town is doing and that you are a good town. There are too many evil towns and so many players who just kill for the heck of it. I would love to build especially as I need crafting levels and would help to the best of my ability to defend the town and carry out tasks assigned to me.

How often can you be online every day?: About 4 hours at least

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Generally a fighter but I can get really caught up in building once and a while!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: zenzile

Class: Warrior (Probably not by the end of the day) Will probably be dragoon as I have played them before but maybe samurai.

Past towns: I forget their names but I really hung around legacy and with their members and thought they were the best players on the server. Their personality of course, however I quit with them but not permanently obviously.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I like what the town is doing and that you are a good town. There are too many evil towns and so many players who just kill for the heck of it. I would love to build especially as I need crafting levels and would help to the best of my ability to defend the town and carry out tasks assigned to me.

How often can you be online every day?: About 4 hours at least

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Generally a fighter but I can get really caught up in building once and a while!
Application:
Name: nickmick13
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute to the town by help any time of the day because i am very active and i can defend any thing or anyone.
How often can you be online every day?: All day is i need to
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I would consider my self as a fighter.

Dam, so many new people! Accepted and accepted!!
Get with us in game! We have been pretty active lately :) looking forward to seeing you two :)

(Good response time eh?)

Jakub

Stone
Application:
Name: rexdog1
Class: 6 Healer (Going to be mystic), 23 Crafter (Planning on Enchanter, not positive yet)
Past towns: None on this map, Erebos on the last.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute materials through farming or mob hunting, along with building beautiful architecture and aiding in any wars or raids I am called to participate in.
How often can you be online every day?: 3-4+ a day as I just got on Winter Break, however as the next semester begins I will have much less time to play.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I guess if I had to identify as one I would have to say builder. I really enjoy fighting also, though.

Casey Jenkins

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Name: caseyjenkins
Class: 20 Beguiler, 19 Crafter (Going to be miner, possibly farmer.)
Past towns: Not on this map, was in Erebos on the last.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
I believe I could contribute materials through mining and farming, as well as helping in any raids that I would be useful in.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours or more until my next semester begins, then it will be not as much.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I suppose I have more experience as builder, but I am interested in fighting as well.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: rexdog1
Class: 6 Healer (Going to be mystic), 23 Crafter (Planning on Enchanter, not positive yet)
Past towns: None on this map, Erebos on the last.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can contribute materials through farming or mob hunting, along with building beautiful architecture and aiding in any wars or raids I am called to participate in.
How often can you be online every day?: 3-4+ a day as I just got on Winter Break, however as the next semester begins I will have much less time to play.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I guess if I had to identify as one I would have to say builder. I really enjoy fighting also, though.
Application:
Name: caseyjenkins
Class: 20 Beguiler, 19 Crafter (Going to be miner, possibly farmer.)
Past towns: Not on this map, was in Erebos on the last.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
I believe I could contribute materials through mining and farming, as well as helping in any raids that I would be useful in.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours or more until my next semester begins, then it will be not as much.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I suppose I have more experience as builder, but I am interested in fighting as well.

Accepted, but you must know we are a good town unlike Erebos was last map.

Both accepted.

Just curious, are you two brothers or just friends?

Jakub

Stone
Accepted, but you must know we are a good town unlike Erebos was last map.

Both accepted.

Just curious, are you two brothers or just friends?

Yeah I understand that, I don't really care for the "kill everyone and everything and laugh at them" kind of mentality on minecraft anymore. Definitely ready for good aligned town.

Anyway, we're cousins! But also really good friends.