• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

teenmonster

Stone
:
Name: teenmonster
Class: Warrior Crafter
Past towns: no past towns
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i believe that i can help people join this town and i could help build things that you need built
How often can you be online every day?:around 1-2 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am good at building houses and im ok fighting

Alpakaparo

Dirt
Name: Alpakaparo
Class: Rogue, Crafter
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Supplies, I love to help people, and I will do anything I can to help the community.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 Hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter
I really need a place to settle down, seems like this town is a wonderful solution.

beazyKID

Coal
Name: beazyKID
Class: Warrior, Crafter (going either samurai or paladin, and blacksmith or farmer)
Past towns: This will be my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is needed. I can gather supplies when need be, but I'm trying to gear myself more towards PvP, so I can definitely help protect the town from raids.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 hours, more so once school is over.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, I can help build if someones willing to teach me.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: beazyKID
Class: Warrior, Crafter (going either samurai or paladin, and blacksmith or farmer)
Past towns: This will be my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Whatever is needed. I can gather supplies when need be, but I'm trying to gear myself more towards PvP, so I can definitely help protect the town from raids.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-3 hours, more so once school is over.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, I can help build if someones willing to teach me.
Accepted! Get with us in-game via /ch sf!
It's is only if you still wish to join SkyForge

MrBuddha19

Iron
Name: MrBuddha19
Class: Warrior
Past towns: N/A, im new to server.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
I'll do anything the Mayor and Managers want if I can.
How often can you be online every day?: 5 hours or more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I'm not good but I am satisfied with some of the stuff i make. I'm also a good redstoner not like pro but decent i can make farms and such if needed.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: MrBuddha19
Class: Warrior
Past towns: N/A, im new to server.
I'll do anything the Mayor and Managers want if I can.
How often can you be online every day?: 5 hours or more.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I'm not good but I am satisfied with some of the stuff i make. I'm also a good redstoner not like pro but decent i can make farms and such if needed.
Accepted! Get with us in-game!

Name: MobocracyPanda
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm a decent scout, people raided me a lot when I was solo. I easily stalked them, but my kindness led me to getting into armed conflict. I am also a miner, I've played since on the earliest beta stages. So, my experience should be useful, even if rich.
How often can you be online every day?: Well, I should be busy in a year, definitely should. Currently, no social life, no job, nothing. Heh. Expect a lot, 8+ hours for now, when i get more busy, 5 hours, when I get a job, 1-2 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Currently, I can only build. I am a GREAT vanilla fighter. Sadly, for 1-2 months, I won't be able to fight because of an unstable wifi connection. Still practicing combat.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: teenmonster
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm a decent scout, people raided me a lot when I was solo. I easily stalked them, but my kindness led me to getting into armed conflict. I am also a miner, I've played since on the earliest beta stages. So, my experience should be useful, even if rich.
How often can you be online every day?: Well, I should be busy in a year, definitely should. Currently, no social life, no job, nothing. Heh. Expect a lot, 8+ hours for now, when i get more busy, 5 hours, when I get a job, 1-2 hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Currently, I can only build. I am a GREAT vanilla fighter. Sadly, for 1-2 months, I won't be able to fight because of an unstable wifi connection. Still practicing combat.

Accepted! Get in-game with a manager.
Mobocracy_Panda

evrawg

Wood
Application:
Name: Evrawg
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I can help rid this world of evil who punish the weak and innocent, I would love to be an assassin sent out on missions that require stealth, but I like to work alone while I am being stealthy
How often can you be online every day?: about 3-6 hours a day most of the time
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I love to do both, but I try to settle things with out violence

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application:
Name: Evrawg
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I can help rid this world of evil who punish the weak and innocent, I would love to be an assassin sent out on missions that require stealth, but I like to work alone while I am being stealthy
How often can you be online every day?: about 3-6 hours a day most of the time
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I love to do both, but I try to settle things with out violence

Accepted! Get in-game with me or any manager for a invite to town.
evrawg

Cheeseyboi

Dirt
Name: Cheeseyboi
Class: Healer/Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have been to many other servers, and have know how to prepare traps with the help of a mason. I also take on the role of a support in dangerous conditions to help out those who I can. I will actively contribute to the town and devote myself to defence.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours every day. I may not be on everyday, but only when I absolutely cannot play, is when im not playing Minecraft/Herocraft
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I can serve as both, butI love to play defenceive fights as a support.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: Cheeseyboi
Class: Healer/Crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have been to many other servers, and have know how to prepare traps with the help of a mason. I also take on the role of a support in dangerous conditions to help out those who I can. I will actively contribute to the town and devote myself to defence.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours every day. I may not be on everyday, but only when I absolutely cannot play, is when im not playing Minecraft/Herocraft
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I can serve as both, butI love to play defenceive fights as a support.

Accepted get in-game with me or any manager for a invite to town!
Cheeseyboi

Davos

Iron
Name:
Davos_Kanter

Class:
Level 18 Caster (Working on specing in Pyromancy) / Crafter with ambitions to spec in Engineering
Past towns: None.

Ranging from my knowledge of ancient lore (Roleplay. :) ), to skills in building great creations, I have lots to offer. Most of all, my skills of military strategy, and defensive tactics, both with construction, and combat.

How often can you be online every day?:
A few good hours most days. Some times more.

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
I enjoy a healthy mix of both. I can build with skill and ease, and fighting comes naturally as well.
Side note. Thank you all for the time to read this application, and I hope to be seeing you all in world soon.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name:
Davos_Kanter

Class:
Level 18 Caster (Working on specing in Pyromancy) / Crafter with ambitions to spec in Engineering
Past towns: None.

Ranging from my knowledge of ancient lore (Roleplay. :) ), to skills in building great creations, I have lots to offer. Most of all, my skills of military strategy, and defensive tactics, both with construction, and combat.

How often can you be online every day?:
A few good hours most days. Some times more.

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:
I enjoy a healthy mix of both. I can build with skill and ease, and fighting comes naturally as well.
Side note. Thank you all for the time to read this application, and I hope to be seeing you all in world soon.

Accepted! Get in-game with me or any manager for a invite to town
Davos

salina1598

Wood
Application:
Name: salina1598
Class: Necromancer (Level 3) Crafter (Level 11, Looking to become Mason or Enchanter)
I'll fight against mobs and other enemies necessary to protect the town, as well as use my creative skills to build structures, buildings, etc. I plan to do whatever I can to benefit the town.
How often can you be online every day?: Two or three hours, more or less.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'd choose building vs. fighting, but I enjoy both :)
Thank you for looking over my application.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application:
Name: salina1598
Class: Necromancer (Level 3) Crafter (Level 11, Looking to become Mason or Enchanter)
I'll fight against mobs and other enemies necessary to protect the town, as well as use my creative skills to build structures, buildings, etc. I plan to do whatever I can to benefit the town.
How often can you be online every day?: Two or three hours, more or less.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'd choose building vs. fighting, but I enjoy both :)
Thank you for looking over my application.

Accepted! Get in-game with me or a manager for a invite to town.
salina1598