• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

In-game Name: PancakeHeroXii
Age & Location: 14 USA Ohio Eastern Standard Time
Previous Townships: Underworld and Umbra
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Current - Dreadknight.
Why you should join: I am looking for a good pvp oriented town that has numbers and a nice community, currently, the town i am in is crashing.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can bring help, as i am a smith and positive influence to the townspeople.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? Skype and Ts3 :D Both speak and listen
Additional Info: I am loyal. I am planning to go to ninja after dreadknight and so on. i am a decent smith so i can help repair people's shnitzel.

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: PhantomWarriorA​
Age & Location: 14 Ohio EST
Previous Townships: Umbra
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: I'm currently a lv 25 dragoon i have reached lv 40 wizard and 35 pyro so I can switch if necessary. I am also a lv 26 farmer so i can get leather for the town citizens.
Why you should join: I am looking for a good town for pvp and just a nice community to have fun and play with
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can help with raids and being a kind friend to everyone in the town
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? i will be able to use and speak with both teamspeak and skype on the 28th my mic is supposed to be here on the 28th
Additional Info: I enjoy pvping and helping the town that i am in reach the top.

S

Sir_Firebus

We are past 100 citizens :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1353882904,1353882413][/DOUBLEPOST]MajorasMask do you disagree with anything I say?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
sorry to crash your thread. Just giving you a heads up that certain recent applicant to your town does not in fact bring a positive influence to the community but is rather a massive troll, who is untrustworthy, and generally annoying to town members. Being in, and leaving 2 towns in under a month should be evidence of that. Good luck

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
sorry to crash your thread. Just giving you a heads up that certain recent applicant to your town does not in fact bring a positive influence to the community but is rather a massive troll, who is untrustworthy, and generally annoying to town members. Being in, and leaving 2 towns in under a month should be evidence of that. Good luck

Few guides are active in Mineris. If he were to abuse his position as a citizen of Mineris, he will be reported and potentially receive consequences.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Town charter has been revamped! Those who have been considered inactive is due to the lack of activity within the past 3 weeks. If you are to regain activity, please contact any of the Council.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
In-game Name: donaldmax1
Age & Location: 16 florida
Previous Townships: camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: I'm currently a lvl 49 samurai
Why you should join: I am looking for a good town that is active.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can help with raids and protect the town.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I am able to use both TeamSpeak3 and Skype.
Additional Info: I enjoy pvping and oddly enough building.

Joka10

Soulsand
You stupid noobs still didn't expand the wall. Seriously, it's been a month D:

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
once we get large we shall expand! Plus have you seen the undercity? It looks quite nice.

In-game Name: donaldmax1
Age & Location: 16 florida
Previous Townships: camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: I'm currently a lvl 49 samurai
Why you should join: I am looking for a good town that is active.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can help with raids and protect the town.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I am able to use both TeamSpeak3 and Skype.
Additional Info: I enjoy pvping and oddly enough building.
You were in my video! Sigpit accept this dude, hes cool! ur in this video :p

Joka10

Soulsand
once we get large we shall expand! Plus have you seen the undercity? It looks quite nice.
I never made it down that far (barely got off the tower alive) but I saw a bit of it through a chunk error and it seemed shiny.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
It's still nice to see that some of the good ol' peeps/spirees stand respectful to herocraft and still play it and keep the cities going, making the good name not fall into memories....