• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [71 + 29i]

Narvon

TNT
In-game Name: Narvon
Age & Location: Age: 17 Location: Colorado U.S.A
Referrals: UltimateOptics.
Previous Townships: Underworld
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Currently lvl 10 Dreadknight, (not mastered but: lvl 18 runeblade, lvl 26 Bard)
Why you should join: Because I want to PVP, be part of a guild/town, and be feared by all who are not allies.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I am planning on going enchanter once I master crafter. And I can help in raids and defense.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I am able to listen in on TeamSpeak3, but most of the time I cannot talk as I play in the library. So I chat when I have something to say.
Additional Info: I am not one to rage quit ever, and have gone from riches to rags several times before. So I'm used to having to start out anew. I have competed in several deathmatches before and killed nonamejdeath in one of them. ( I've killed alot more than that, but nobody of too much significance.)

In-game Name:Mrepicbuilder
Age & Location:15 USA
Referrals:ben127127
Previous Townships:none
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: mastered rogue, lvl 2 ranger
Why you should join:I want to be in a good town and just play minecraft in a better way.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I can infiltrate bases, do reconnaissance , also im a ranger so i can be a sniper.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? no
Additional Info: I play world of warcraft. do some baseball. squash. and of course play mine craft.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Mineris Narvon and Mrepicbuilder. Talk to sigpit pandaman7 or dils1 ingame to get regions and the chat pass

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I cant get online, my parents arent are annoying fuckers and not letting me play.

MrFly007

Portal
In-game Name: Narvon
Age & Location: Age: 17 Location: Colorado U.S.A
Referrals: UltimateOptics.
Previous Townships: Underworld
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Currently lvl 10 Dreadknight, (not mastered but: lvl 18 runeblade, lvl 26 Bard)
Why you should join: Because I want to PVP, be part of a guild/town, and be feared by all who are not allies.
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? I am planning on going enchanter once I master crafter. And I can help in raids and defense.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? I am able to listen in on TeamSpeak3, but most of the time I cannot talk as I play in the library. So I chat when I have something to say.
Additional Info: I am not one to rage quit ever, and have gone from riches to rags several times before. So I'm used to having to start out anew. I have competed in several deathmatches before and killed nonamejdeath in one of them. ( I've killed alot more than that, but nobody of too much significance.)
I would not accept narvon, I killed himtwice and he went physco, and i quote, " you fucking bitch, I wil hunt you down and kill you, fuck you mrfly!" And he went on and on. I personally don't this was very "nice" or mature, I mean really, you had a stone sword. But any-who, upto you Sigpit (btw don't try and deny this stuff narvon, I got screenies)

MrFly007

Portal
Siggy, im not saying purely base it off me, but take it into consideration of what he did. Maybe in the furture he may join, maybe not, up to you bro :p.

Narvon

TNT
LOL i do not deny what i said, The fact is i was trying to get you to chase ME, because i was trying to lead you into a trap. I really wasnt mad, after all i didnt lose hardly anything.

Sn0wBorn

Iron
In-game Name:Sn0wBorn
Age & Location:13, U.S.A
Referrals: Panflake told me about this awesome town and said I should join.
Previous Townships:None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:I am a level 17 warrior and am thinking about becoming a dreadknight or dragoon.
Why you should join:I have wanted to join a town since I got whitelisted, and Panflake said this is the best city there is, also I want to be evil > : D
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? My friends say I am very good at building unique houses that look amazing, and also I am a pretty good pvper if I say so myself.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype? no sorry.
Additional Info:I love playing minecraft, I never get angry at the game or whine when I die. I am active most of the time when I finish all of my schoolwork and have exta time to get on. Sometimes I go on vacations like most people do and will alert the council so I do not get marked as inactive.

In-game Name:BlazinNinja1995
Age & Location:17 ohio
Referrals:phantomWarriorA
Previous Townships:None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes:Warrior crafter
Why you should join:I should join Mineris because i can help with town stuff and i strongly encourage a pvp town
What can you bring to Mineris as a citizen? When i master crafter i will go miner so i can mine for mineris and get valuables
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and/or Skype?yes
Additional Info:I am PhantomWarriorA's brother