• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention everyone. Over the next few days I will be having elections for the sic of my possible town. I already got a few people in mind. But tell if you want to and I'll think about it.Here are some of the people I may want: @The_Player_189 @Dwarfers @mawaty I am also looking for good builders and bankers so please contact me! Thanks,carlover1234:)

OMG PLEASE PICK ME!!! YOUR TOWN LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA BE SO GREAT! OMGOMGOMG no.

Chunklets2

Stone
gota love i dont come on for a while and my house gets turned into a free plot and im kicked outa the town. but hay i guse thats how things work here

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
gota love i dont come on for a while and my house gets turned into a free plot and im kicked outa the town. but hay i guse thats how things work here
I was told that you were QUITTING herocraft cause of plob5 and you told other members about it, since I haven't seen you for a while, I guess they were right. ;) .

Chunklets2

Stone
yea if i literaly cant get on my pc for a while how is one supose to tell u i wont be there. but whatever its not like ima miss bein there since my stuff was always getting stolen anyway, not to mention the dick that was always killing me even tho i was part of the town