• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

singh123

Dirt
1) What is your IGN? singh123
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Probably since the 1.4 or 1.5 release came out
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Warrior because I am good at pvp-ing. Also i have crafter, helps me in mining and stuff.
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am hardcore pvper. I like to pvp whether for fun or just raiding type. I am also a very good builder. Main part that I bring to the town is Helping. I will help you build new stuff such as redstone contraptions (i am good at redstone) etc. Another thing that I plan on doing in the town is helping in raid other towns. I saw that we have some enemies such as Fumo and Erebos, I can help raid or pvp against them. I can even design simple traps that may help in defeating the enemy side!
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Yes, I have skype. I can probably get TS3 if the town wants me to. I try to be on, espescially when raiding or pvping!
Well, I hope I get accepeted and see you guys in the town
Thank you

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Sorry if I disappoint you all, but I won't be on HC regularly starting today.

I will hop on now and then and do some stuff, but until I tell otherwise, @madsplatter please try to find a better and more active SiC.

I will soon after posting this place all my important stuff in one chest in the upper layer of my building and mark it, after which the building may be used by the new SiC / someone else.
Two notes to this:
  • Please keep the style / arrangement the same as planned
  • Don't steal my stuff, if it is really in the way you can move the chest but restore the lock/sign.
  • Don't block the wooden halfstep in the middle of the X on the floor, that is my recall spot.
I will be checking on this forum from time to time so if you really want to ask something just tag me or send me a PM.

P.S. please don't do a tag-spam, you don't even want to think about having me mad at you:mad::p:cool: .

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
^ and *liked*.

Give plob5 a taste of what it is like to have responsibilities/being SiC. :p

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
honestly the leaders here are so inactive that i've considered leaving panorama, but since its members are active and are nice, i stay :p
And just a comment naf's building take aloot of space and is very ugly, we really should have build a mayor building there with style, instead of a wodden box with glass like now. I will also attach a screenshot for everyone to see this :p

And i vote for dils to be SiC, and i would like to be able to be the head of city construction...

Attachments

• 2012-02-01_10.55.06.png
    2012-02-01_10.55.06.png
    653.4 KB · Views: 7

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
@madlios just wanted to mention 2 things:
  • While making it I already got the sizes from Madsplatter, So I worked with that.
  • I had some (IMO and according to Mad too) neat idea's but now there are some complications.
I added a few pics (few outdated, no more need for beds since bedspawn is off and changes with the chests and requiring items) of how it was supposed to look.
2012-01-18_00.24.03.png2012-01-18_00.24.22.png2012-01-18_00.25.03.png2012-01-18_00.26.29.png

madsplatter

Diamond
Alright, I know we have been in a bit of a deadlock for Panorama. We're confined to this lonesome 50r for a while, but fortunately within the next week we plan to have 3 towns begin work under the Kingdom, and hey, that should give you all something to do. :p

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Anyways, Mad when will my council be confirmed?
As much as I recall, madsplatter said that he will make council applications so that everyone who wants to can participate. Though I don't know if that still applies..