• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Citizens:
1. Madlios (Mayor) ( 55 Disciple - 15 Engineer)
2. Sigpit (SiC) (20 Beguiler - 55 farmer)
3. Plob5. (10 warrior - 17 crafter)
4. The_Player_189. (55 dreadknight - 32 alchemist)
5. Nonamemajdeath. (41 ranger - ? enchanter)
6. Jayzy3. (55 thief - 10 crafter)
7. Piggy37. (40 wizard - 10 crafter)
8. Patr12. (20 geomancer - 17 crafter)
9. Daanor (Council). (43 bard - level 13 alchemist)
10. Chicago_Fire (16 warrior - 12 crafter)
11. Dirtydreams.( 3 warrior - 0 crafter)
12. Ameixa_Nerd. (20 healer - 35 enchanter)
13. Drapion83 . ( ? )* (On probation!)
14. iPyramidz. ( ? ) *
15.. MegaMuffinMan. ( ? ) *
16. nafets121 * (17 warrior - 15 crafter)
17. Madsplatter* (12 warrior 10 crafter)
18. Roflcerofdalawl. (17 warrior - 12 crafter)
19. Robokingslay. (20 wizard - 10 crafter)
20. Steamed. ( ? rogue - ? crafter)
21. BigguthDickuth (15 ninja - ? crafter)
22 Yesarfi5 (? wizard - ? crafter)
*Inactive people!

In total we have..

17 active members! (We need to start recruting atleast 5 - 10 more members.. imo.

madlios Copy this in D:

Carlover1234
mawaty

I removed you off the town because your handling your own town within the RT kingdom but you will be keeping you region/permissions/house until your town has your own regions/cits also please don't poach any panorama citizens in your town D:
ADD ME AS LVL 21 pala!!!

Application
1. fr0stysn0wm4n: caster(lvl 22)(Iwant to be a wizard after mastering): crafter(lvl 1)
2.I want to join a community in which I don't always feel threatened, but that still lets me be free.
3. I'm 15. I realy like minecraft in all, but I do prefer multiplayer, since you get to see other people and play with your friends. I like a lo9t of sports, but am more of an indoor person.
4.I've built many things in other server.....and YES they were nicely made!
I also love to help people.
5. D.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey player since uve been very active and good i want to give u region right so u can also add people, is this ok

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
1. superlode: Ranger(24) : Crafter(12)
2. Reason you want to join: I want to join a community. Meet some friendly people and my friend fr0stysn0wm4n just applied for this town.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I'm 16 year old, I live in Canada. I like playing video games, mostly minecraft, but Tf2, skyrim, rotmg and many other games. I recently started learning java. I like some sports too, mostly volleyball, but I do like most sports.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I would contribute in any way possible doing task if needed. I can help providing ore/items or just pvping.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
Accepted Botz, get ingame and ask sigpit, me or the_player _189 to invite u to town. town is -330 -2200

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Um, I know I did them bad things before, but can I try and apply for citizenship in one of your towns? Pwease?

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
1. IGN: Gunmoney321, Level 52 (almost 53) Ranger, Level 33 Merchant
2. Ok, to be honest, I did some pretty stupid things to this town, when I was new, anyways. Looking back at what I did just makes me seem like an ass, so sincere apologies to all members who were there to witness it. Anyway, on to the real question: The main reason I'd like to join is because I feel I need to make up for my mistakes. Secondly, I've been looking for a good town to join, unafraid of it's citizens and able to live in peace. I've also noticed you guys quickly spring together to form a relatively large township. I'd be honored to be a member of such a community.
3. Well, let's see. My name is James, call me Jimbo if you want to, and I'm 14. I've recently come across a love of Irish/rock combos, and I love Herocraft lol. I enjoy playing RPG and Adventure games, such as Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Penumbra and all of it's sequels/prequels.
4. Well, I believe that I can contribute a fair bit of resources, and I can provide free tracks to your town. I'm not a particularly great at PvP (I suck ASS) but I can defend the town if I had to. I'm a pretty decent architect, and I do have that Merchant spec under my belt.
5. C

. IGN : Rogue(going assassin) (3) : Crafter(8)
2. Reason you want to join: Tired of dying and losing my stuff.
3. Describe yourself: I'm Vacantskull, age 21, I like to play rpg games.
4. What can you contribute to the town: I don't honestly know, my talents are not
5. Answer the following question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): A? what's the purpose of this? xD

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
Vacant, sorry i cannot accept you cus u seem very new to the game, and not really know what is going on. The last question is a psychological test.

But if you are tired of dying, you can come to areas near our town and live there, cus then we can protect you, and guide you through the starting phase, when u are familiar with everything we will see and accept u :)
Remember we are nice people, who are friendly, we are reasonable.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
Gunmoney321
I heard that you screwed people up yes, and since you are sorry then we will give u a second chance, everyone deserves another chance. But as always it is your last chance too.

Accepted and i hope you will enjoy your stay in Panorama. Whenever u find me,sigpit or the_player online u can ask for invite and stuffs