• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: irishgranader
Time zone: us east
Classes: caster
How long have you been on HC: 2 hours
Why do you want to join: I have a friend in oblivion and it seems awesome.
Will you help with town projects:yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Referrals: Super_spahgett

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Gonna be semi-inactive for a week, just need some time to recharge and get my motivation to continue on playing, I will still check in everyday to handle stuff thats needs to be done in town.

So0_sHaDeY

Stone
Application​
IGN: So0_sHaDeY1​
Time zone: EST​
Classes: caster/crafter​
How long have you been on HC: Since summer 2011 (The old map)​
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good town.​
Will you help with town projects: Sure​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yup​
Referrals: None​

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Gonna be semi-inactive for a week, just need some time to recharge and get my motivation to continue on playing, I will still check in everyday to handle stuff thats needs to be done in town.

A dark cloud has decended over oblivion, we will miss you on you SHORT brake from MC... come back soon left keeps touching my leg..

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

A dark cloud has decended over oblivion, we will miss you on you SHORT brake from MC... come back soon left keeps touching my leg..
Hahaha, lmao. Want me to stop by and forcepush him? :3

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be starting to organize a MA Team. But I will need the classes below to start one:
Tanks
-Paladin/Dreadknight/Dragoon/Samurai
Rogues
-Bard
Healer
-Cleric
-Disciple
Caster
-Geomancer
-Wizard

I will be needing atleast 2 healers, 1 AoE, 1 Bard, and 1 Tank. That is 5 people plus 5 other people who wanna be leveled.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I will be starting to organize a MA Team. But I will need the classes below to start one:
Tanks
Rogues
-Bard
Healer
-Cleric
-Disciple
Caster
-Geomancer
-Wizard
I will be needing atleast 2 healers, 1 AoE, 1 Bard, and 1 Tank. That is 5 people plus 5 other people who wanna be leveled.
<- disciple

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
still checking the forums :p Plus I am sure this team is still gonna be around in a weeks time

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Tanks
Rogues
-Bard
Healer
-Cleric
-Disciple
Caster
-Geomancer
-Wizard

No rangers? *rage*