• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - [Oakenshire] - [Good]

Xhazed

Portal
Cameronduke can build a reallllyy really good dirt building but not with any kind of dirt this dirt is exported from the lands far down in south america, it comes from my home land colombia but not any part of colombia it comes from the lcinh, breathing AMAZON

Torod

Glowstone
Your Minecraft name: Torod
Your age: 16 turing 17
How long have you played on the server?: 15 months
What is your combat class and level?: 40ish Paladin 65 Runeblade 20ish Bard 60ish dragoon . Currently Paladin.
What is your profession and level?: 60 Alchemist 48 Miner and 46 Enchanter. Currently Enchanter.
What combat class and profession do you plan on going?: Probably staying Paladin for now.
What other towns (if any) have you applied to?: Well on this map I've applied for Wyntervale and Newerth. But I've left both.
What other towns (if any) have you been in?: Newerth, Wyntervale and TIC of Malkier.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype(Very important for pvp!)?: Yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I noticed you needed builders, and I've taken a break from this server due to lack of things to build after selling Malkier. Seems like a win-win situation to me. Also because Nayr and Lickster are in this town <3
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Since I'm such an amazing person, I won't be able no give you all the reasons you would want me in your town, however I can provide you with a few of them leaving the rest of them for you to discover. Firstly, I'm a pretty good builder, you have seen my work before in Malkier. Secondly, I'm a nice guy. We have talked to eachother several times on Teamspeak and you love me. The third reson is because I'm very helpful and will provide whatever materials you need (with in certain borders of course).

I'm also responsible for bringing you very interesting videos such as:
and

Now, let me tell you a bit about me. I'm 16 years old and live in Sweden. Now when I'm on summer vacation I spend most of my time with my friends, however I still want to be able to play with you guys when I'm not. I have green eyes and a curly brown hair. I'm honestly not sure why my hair is curly, noone of my relatives has hair even remotely close to curly. It has got me thinking if I might be adopted?? I'm probably not since I look alot like my little brother, but older, and with curlier hair. And I'm certain he is not adopted. It could be a coincidence, but I will probably never find out. I used to spend alot of my free time working out on the gym, however after compleating the goal I set up for myself (doing pushups when I was standing on only my hands) I lost all motivation to workout. Therfore I have not been at the gym for almost a month. I'm also a very pretty girl, however my body has yet to develop fully. I hope you understand and that it wont be a problem. My firends always tell me that I look like a man, bit I promise you, I'm a pretty girl (as you probably have heard when talking to me on teamspeak). And as a pretty girl, this is what I like

Now to finish of this application, let me tell you about the first time I met Licksterboy . It was a rainy October evening. I was walking all alone in the park when suddenly I saw the most attractive man ever. He was four foot tall and looked kind of like an hedgehog with blonde thorny hair all over his body. I fell in love at once. I walked up to him and we started talking. We decided to go to a Café nearby and we sat there for four hours talking. After that it felt like we had known eachother for all our lives. When we left I felt a sudden urge to see him sweatty, so I asked if he wanted to go to a disco with me (keep in mind it was almost morning) and he said yes. We danced for several hours, and he was so sweatty. I aksed him if he wanted to follow me home and take a shower. And he said yes. WHen he came out of the shower I had gathered all of the courage I needed to kiss him, however before I could his phone called, and he said it was his girlfriend, so he walked out to answer it. I started crying. WHen he came back he told me they had broken up, but that he had to go. When he was at the door I was still sobbing, but he turned around and said: Erik, I will never forget you. And then he left.
Special Code: Banana

Your Minecraft name: TheCounter1
Your age: 16
How long have you played on the server?: 4
What is your combat class and level?: 13 Rogue
What is your profession and level?: 14 Crafter
What combat class and profession do you plan on going?: RuneBlade and Farmer
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have.
What other towns (if any) have you applied to?: Legacy
What other towns (if any) have you been in?: None
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype(Very important for pvp!)?: I have a teamspeak
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I wish to join a town where i can be in parties with other players from the same town and go out in the wild also I wish to find a place where it would be safe to live in.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because im pretty good at pvp, And yea I bet you have heard this multiple times but I have advantage over some with my modpack of herocraft

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: penbob2000
Primary Class|Level: Caster | 4
Profession|Level: Crafter | 3
How long have you been on HC?: 2 hours.
How often do you play on HC?: I haven't had the chance to play a lot but I will be playing often.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak and I am will to use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in one yet.
Do you agree to the rules?: I do.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was referred Wyntervale before any others and it you seem to gained a lot attraction with all these people applying.
Keyword(s): WallTime
Referrals:JacobBurkey

It says wyntervale
>.>

And when did I get council :O

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Your Minecraft name: TheCounter1
Your age: 16
How long have you played on the server?: 4
What is your combat class and level?: 13 Rogue
What is your profession and level?: 14 Crafter
What combat class and profession do you plan on going?: RuneBlade and Farmer
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have.
What other towns (if any) have you applied to?: Legacy
What other towns (if any) have you been in?: None
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype(Very important for pvp!)?: I have a teamspeak
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I wish to join a town where i can be in parties with other players from the same town and go out in the wild also I wish to find a place where it would be safe to live in.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because im pretty good at pvp, And yea I bet you have heard this multiple times but I have advantage over some with my modpack of herocraft

Accepted! Get with Licksterboy, Nayr1993, huntmoak, or myself in game to get setup. Oooak!

Your Minecraft name:
Your age:
How long have you played on the server?:
What is your combat class and level?:
What is your profession and level?:
What combat class and profession do you plan on going?:
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:
What other towns (if any) have you applied to?:
What other towns (if any) have you been in?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype(Very important for pvp!)?:
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?:
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:
Special Code:

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name:
Your age:
How long have you played on the server?:
What is your combat class and level?:
What is your profession and level?:
What combat class and profession do you plan on going?:
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:
What other towns (if any) have you applied to?:
What other towns (if any) have you been in?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype(Very important for pvp!)?:
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?:
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:
Special Code:
I can't see your responses to the application, something must have happened when you posted the app. Can you edit your app with your answers and we'll take a look.

mittens321

Iron
Am I able to re join oakenshire because it's one of my choices and my brother Is allies with this town.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Am I able to re join oakenshire because it's one of my choices and my brother Is allies with this town.

So, you made 2 other apps to different towns, and now you want to join this town too? Make up your mind, and if I recall correctly when you got banned you came back and you were kicked, and then you and drew attacked the town multiple times. I doubt the managers would want you back in

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7

Gonna have to agree with Jacob's statement here. You were kicked from Oak for breaking our rules. Than you attacked our newer members and killed one of them. Afterwards, you settled in a house not far from what is now Wyntervale.

Not sure if I can say this clearly enough:

DENIED

Xhazed

Portal
raekin are u gonna start playing againg??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? im the only active member right now Jacob and lick get on like once every 2 weeks im lonely

JacobBurkey

Portal
raekin are u gonna start playing againg??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? im the only active member right now Jacob and lick get on like once every 2 weeks im lonely

Heh, I was just away on vacation :) I'm back now tho.