• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

ChimotoSua

Iron
Your Minecraft name: ChiMotosua
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: Since december
Your primary class and level: Rogue, level 15
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 14
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I can do both
Why you want to join this town: I would like to be part of a town, b/c surviving in this server without a town can be really hard. I would like to be able to help you guys in any way possible.
What you can do for this town: I will do what ever is asked of me

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: ChiMotosua
How long have you played the server?: Since december
Your primary class and level: Rogue, level 15
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 14
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I can do both
Why you want to join this town: I would like to be part of a town, b/c surviving in this server without a town can be really hard. I would like to be able to help you guys in any way possible.
What you can do for this town: I will do what ever is asked of me
Accepted! :)

awoldy

Gold
Your Minecraft name: awoldy
Your age: 21
How long have you played the server?: some day in december
Your primary class and level: Ranger, lvl 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter, lvl 25
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town: For starters I would like to be apart of a town. Also I can see that this town is growing fast and would like be apart of something new and exciting.
What you can do for this town: My favorite activity in minecraft is farming, but i have no problem with any tasks or jobs assigned to me except for designing an 'outstanding building.' Pvp is also an area that I enjoy, when its fair.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: awoldy
Your age: 21
How long have you played the server?: some day in december
Your primary class and level: Ranger, lvl 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter, lvl 25
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town: For starters I would like to be apart of a town. Also I can see that this town is growing fast and would like be apart of something new and exciting.
What you can do for this town: My favorite activity in minecraft is farming, but i have no problem with any tasks or jobs assigned to me except for designing an 'outstanding building.' Pvp is also an area that I enjoy, when its fair.

Accepted! Get with me or another council member in-game to get everything set up!

megajasper123

Legacy Supporter 1
Your Minecraft name: megajasper123
How long have you played the server?: about 3 days
Your primary class and level: Healer 8
Your profession class and level: Crafter 2
Do you have a microphone?: no but i probably can get on.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I can get Skype but i don't know about TeamSpeak
Why you want to join this town: I would like to join a town with active and smart members.
What you can do for this town: I've done healing classes on other pvp servers and I would love to help build or gather supplies if needed.

Your Minecraft name: megajasper123
How long have you played the server?: about 3 days
Your primary class and level: Healer 8
Your profession class and level: Crafter 2
Do you have a microphone?: no but i probably can get on.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I can get Skype but i don't know about TeamSpeak
Why you want to join this town: I would like to join a town with active and smart members.
What you can do for this town: I've done healing classes on other pvp servers and I would love to help build or gather supplies if needed.

We like to make sure new members will follow all the rules, so as a precaution we wait until the player has been whitelisted for at least a week. Contact us again when you've played for a little longer :)

josh7554

Stone
Your Minecraft name: josh7554
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:
Your primary class and level: caster lvl 2 I just got back into herocraft so im a low level :p
Your profession class and level: crafter level 1 but i just got back into herocraft
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I ave both but wont be able to talk
Why you want to join this town: I want to join becuase it seems like a friendly town with kind members.
What you can do for this town: If we get attacked or something i can help attack up close or from a distance. Im also a good builder, and will mine for a while if i need to get stuff for the town...
Thanks for reading this! I hope you consider accpeting me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1359922596,1359922556][/DOUBLEPOST]How long have you played the server?: almost 2 years

Forgot to put this in my above app ^^

Your Minecraft name: josh7554
Your age:18
How long have you played the server?:
Your primary class and level: caster lvl 2 I just got back into herocraft so im a low level :p
Your profession class and level: crafter level 1 but i just got back into herocraft
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I ave both but wont be able to talk
Why you want to join this town: I want to join becuase it seems like a friendly town with kind members.
What you can do for this town: If we get attacked or something i can help attack up close or from a distance. Im also a good builder, and will mine for a while if i need to get stuff for the town...
Thanks for reading this! I hope you consider accpeting me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1359922596,1359922556][/DOUBLEPOST]How long have you played the server?: almost 2 years

Forgot to put this in my above app ^^

On reviewing your postings from before...I've noticed a few things. Your app here says you're 18. You're whitelist app says you were 14. Your profile says you're 23. If we can't trust you to tell the truth about something as simple as age I don't know what we can. Any explanation?

mittens321

Iron
Your Minecraft name:Mittens321
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?: little more than 6 months i think
Your primary class and level:level 60 pyromancer but im going back to 60 dreadknight
Your profession class and level:25 smith
Do you have a microphone?:yes but i dont like to use it
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:yes teamspeak
Why you want to join this town:i want to fight a lot and i heard they get raided a lot so i want to help
What you can do for this town:i can defend the town when its under attack

P_Jeay

Dirt
Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: P_Jeay
How long have you played the server?: Just joined
Your primary class and level: Healer, 7
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 2
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I just want somehwere to live
What you can do for this town: Ill fufill any task that needs to be done.

Your Minecraft name:Mittens321
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?: little more than 6 months i think
Your primary class and level:level 60 pyromancer but im going back to 60 dreadknight
Your profession class and level:25 smith
Do you have a microphone?:yes but i dont like to use it
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:yes teamspeak
Why you want to join this town:i want to fight a lot and i heard they get raided a lot so i want to help
What you can do for this town:i can defend the town when its under attack
Accepted, send me a message on server so I can accept you.

Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: P_Jeay
How long have you played the server?: Just joined
Your primary class and level: Healer, 7
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 2
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I just want somehwere to live
What you can do for this town: Ill fufill any task that needs to be done.
Unfortunately we only accept players who have been on the server for at least two weeks. If you are still interested in that time period we will gladly have you on in the town!

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately we only accept players who have been on the server for at least two weeks. If you are still interested in that time period we will gladly have you on in the town!
I thought it was only one week? Have we decided to extend the period?

Your Minecraft name: SummerShadow
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: like 3 monthsYour primary class and level: Bard level 27
Your profession class and level: Smith level 16
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: None
Why you want to join this town: I was invited to join and im also intrested to see how a town is.
What you can do for this town: as bard i can support my teammates in battle and when i rise as smith ill sell itens

Your Minecraft name: SummerShadow
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: like 3 monthsYour primary class and level: Bard level 27
Your profession class and level: Smith level 16
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: None
Why you want to join this town: I was invited to join and im also intrested to see how a town is.
What you can do for this town: as bard i can support my teammates in battle and when i rise as smith ill sell itens

You're accepted! If you're on the server right now I'll get you setup. If not, message a council member when you get online.

Town Lore Competition

For you aspiring writers in the town who have some free time on your hands, I've decided it's time we start developing some lore for the town! The best story/stories will have their taxes paid by me for a month, and will be given credit on the town lore page, as well as our own forum thread.

There is no "wrong" way to do this, but keep in mind the lore should explain basic things such as:
- How we came to be
- Our location
- Our alignment
- Our alliances

Most of all, have fun with it! You're encouraged to include some names of your favorite town members, as long as there's no bashing or cheap shots.

Good luck!

Sykozen.

Iron
I've been away because my ISP has been having problems, everything should be fine by today, so I'll be back soon.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted, send me a message on server so I can accept you.
He was kicked out of Paragon/LO and declined from Jericho because he can't listen to what people tell him, turncoated and randomly killed allies with the TC, and can general be obnoxious in game.