• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Midgard(The White City) [17][Neutral]

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
Might wanna add Jmoney222 to the hostile list
3 counts of murder, 2 on me, 1 on viperior

pfdan

TNT
Hey guys I finished with the floor of the royal tier so if you have another job for me or need me to fill in underneath it let me know

you are supposed to fill in area under RT between the cobble floor and the stuff you have already laid
with anything you want. to above 80 should be filled in.

pfdan

TNT
Town notice: Ginzuishou and sarelth haver emergency powers in town for diplomacy and temp job assignment while Pfdan and Shadowbunnies are not online.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Sarelth and I will be doing an overhaul on the farm in the next week, between our other projects. We have completed the mushroom and wheat farm so far. Reed farm is fine the way it is. All 3 tree farms need to be tweaked slightly to ensure proper growth(which isn't happening right now) and the cactus farm needs to be changed completely, the output for the space it is occupying is shit.

RedKhan

Soulsand
The upgraded wheat farm is awesome, kudo's on that. I think we might benefit from spacing the tree's more.

A fully grown farm at the cost of just how many tree's we have planted there.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
The upgraded wheat farm is awesome, kudo's on that. I think we might benefit from spacing the tree's more.

A fully grown farm at the cost of just how many tree's we have planted there.

Exactly, the tree spacing needs to be fixed, and the cactus farm needs at least another level and the water need to be fixed because the placement of the cactus is wrong and water physics are severely fucking up production.

pfdan

TNT
So I wont be on for a few days due to my computer not being able to run without a power cord and the cord being frayed and useless. I will be getting one hopefully by Saturday maybe tomorrow. In the mean time contact me via email and this thread concerning any town issues. Unfortunately the biggest issue right now will be that I am listed as banker for Midgard, I believe (and any admins who read this correct me if I am wrong) that I am the only one capable of selling gold to DHX. Shadowbunnies may be able to and he will be in charge of banking for the time being. I still expect you guys to contact me about serious town matters. If people come talking about diplomacy, admins come asking questions, or new recruits wan tto join the town please still ask on forums and if you need to get in contact with me quickly the email adress [email protected] is dedicated to the town. If you complete a job in town please post it in the town thread and I will reply to it giving you a new one. Hopefully my managing from afar will not impede the town's progress to much. Until my triumphant return in game Shadowbunnies will handle ingame management and Sarelth and Ginzuishou are considered as town admins as well.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
So I wont be on for a few days due to my computer not being able to run without a power cord and the cord being frayed and useless. I will be getting one hopefully by Saturday maybe tomorrow. In the mean time contact me via email and this thread concerning any town issues. Unfortunately the biggest issue right now will be that I am listed as banker for Midgard, I believe (and any admins who read this correct me if I am wrong) that I am the only one capable of selling gold to DHX. Shadowbunnies may be able to and he will be in charge of banking for the time being. I still expect you guys to contact me about serious town matters. If people come talking about diplomacy, admins come asking questions, or new recruits wan tto join the town please still ask on forums and if you need to get in contact with me quickly the email adress [email protected] is dedicated to the town. If you complete a job in town please post it in the town thread and I will reply to it giving you a new one. Hopefully my managing from afar will not impede the town's progress to much. Until my triumphant return in game Shadowbunnies will handle ingame management and Sarelth and Ginzuishou are considered as town admins as well.

Or, you can just take a vacation and let us deal with it? =P
Oh, btw I have no fucking clue how to do the tradepost, your outline confuses me and makes my head hurt.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Digging down limits for T2 will be down to 71. T1 will be same depth as T2 so limit there will be 53, unless Dan has issues with that, but there need to be set limits now, in order for UC construction to continue.

pfdan

TNT
Digging down limits for T2 will be down to 71. T1 will be same depth as T2 so limit there will be 53, unless Dan has issues with that, but there need to be set limits now, in order for UC construction to continue.
We have had set rules since the beginning at 70 in T2, check the architecture rules in the main post. but 71 is cool if that is what you need SB 1 block isn't gonna make much of a difference. Also I will be back on tomorrow.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
We really need people to focus on their own jobs and stop micro-managing others. This isn't pointed at anyone in particular, but as far as my jobs' I am listed as being the town farmer. It is a huge fucking piss off to come into the farm to do my assigned job, see things modified that I had no knowledge of, and seeing crops not replanted. If you are going to be in the farm, replant correctly, leave the farm construction alone, and don't cause more work for me. Not trying to be anal, but there have been crops not being replanted for a few days in a row now.

K thnx.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I had originally asked who had townhall region permission here, but I was smart enough to figure it out on my own. I have the list of people that would have had the ability to harvest these crops and I will be asking you all to find out who it is. Please do yourself and me a favor and just come forward and tell me, because if I have to go through this list and no one tells me I will be informing pfdan about my findings (he will be informed regardless) and he will deal with it then.

Pandabears

Glowing Redstone
  • In-game name: Pandabear72
  • Location and Timezone: Texas, Central
  • How Long have you been playing Minecraft? For a few months.
  • How Long have you been playing Herocraft? About a week.
  • Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): No previous official towns
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I like the building style on the home and the idea of a tiered town, it also seems like a town who respects creative work.
  • Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
  • HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Healer
  • Heros Level: 27 as of right now.
  • Heros Path Specialization(if any): None, speccing into monk.
  • If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would like to do building and things of that sort for the town.
  • What is your ideal job?: Building or mining.
  • Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-game name: Pandabear72
  • Location and Timezone: Texas, Central
  • How Long have you been playing Minecraft? For a few months.
  • How Long have you been playing Herocraft? About a week.
  • Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): No previous official towns
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I like the building style on the home and the idea of a tiered town, it also seems like a town who respects creative work.
  • Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
  • HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Healer
  • Heros Level: 27 as of right now.
  • Heros Path Specialization(if any): None, speccing into monk.
  • If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would like to do building and things of that sort for the town.
  • What is your ideal job?: Building or mining.
  • Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes.

You have my approval, but I don't get the final say =(

• In-game name: Late4sk00l (oo's are zeros)
  • Location and Timezone: U.S. Eastern
  • How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  • How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 day
  • Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None
  • Referral(s): BlackOhso yoIyo Demoniadevil Takato1
  • Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Friends! All my friends are in the city.
  • HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
  • Heros Level: 1
  • Heros Path Specialization(if any): Samurai
  • If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Contribute creativity
  • What is your ideal job?: Computer programming
  • Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In-game name: Late4sk00l (oo's are zeros)
  • Location and Timezone: U.S. Eastern
  • How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  • How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 day
  • Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None
  • Referral(s): BlackOhso yoIyo Demoniadevil Takato1
  • Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Friends! All my friends are in the city.
  • HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
  • Heros Level: 1
  • Heros Path Specialization(if any): Samurai
  • If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Contribute creativity
  • What is your ideal job?: Computer programming
  • Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes
Hehe not what we mean by ideal job,but k. You are on the waiting list. here is your ticket. /hand ticket with number 1 on it.

pfdan

TNT
As of Jul 16th 2:53PM PST 2011 Midgard claims the former Herocraft player xxxLelouchexxx's large stone structure tot he south of Midgard as our own.