• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Midgard(The White City) [17][Neutral]

pfdan

TNT
updated 7/6 3:20 PsdM PST​
Town Name: Midgard
Othronn Ned I Amrun
Bar An Erain

Founder/Court Jester: Pfdan

Mayor: Sarelth

Second in Commands: ShadowBunnies

Location of Town: (0, -s2300)

Charter Signatures:

Royal Tier Citizens
Noble/Tier 2 Citizens
Common/Tier 1 Citizens

0. Pfdan
1. Shadowbunnies
3. Data_reaper
5. C00kleS
6. Sareleth
7. RedKhan
8. yoIyo
9. BlackOhzo
10. DemoniaDevil
11. Ginzuishou
12. xStyk
13. Painted
14. Scynthi
15. TyeLord621
16. KotteTotte
19. Aerokii
20. DarkDragon274

Suspended list
This meens you need to talk with me to prove you are still a viable person to have in the city.
1. Gtracer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Diplomacy Section
ALLIANCES
Ironpass
NON-Agression Treaties

Spire
Haven
Drak - for a bit we had an hour long war :p but they moved locations so we extend non - agro now.
Enemy Towns
None

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hostile List
Obviously be wary of anyone you dont know but these are the persons who have been openly hostile to citizens of Midgard. PvP in open areas will get people on the watch list but only if you are hostile to Midgard citizens in or near Midgard soil will you be named wanted.

1. farx60
- 2 counts of murder
- 1 count petty theft
2. skyzzz
- 3 counts of murder
3. patr12
- 1 count of murder
4. Michael8543 - 2 counts of murder
- attempted gold theft
5. Doggler - 2 counts of murder
- PineappleChicken - 2 counts of murder (1 spawn kill)
6. Greenliketea - Enemy of the State
- 10 counts of murder (5 consecutive spawn kills)
- Repeated offender. Two time attacker.
7. djperrotti
- 1 count of murder (PFDAN)
-was carrying town's 1 1/2 stacks of diamonds and was attacked in a shop.
- 2 counts of attempted murder
8. Jmoney222

9. Howdanrocks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies List
These people are welcome in Midgard the yellow ones should be considered super friendly and protected if seen.

1. Strongholdx
2. Neogriim
3. Punisher79
4. You?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules: Same as server.
-Use common sense.
-Do Not Ever Leave any valuables in unlocked chests. While we are isolated and our raid count is low we still do have unfriendly visitors occasionally (this is now advice as opposed to an actual rule since we now have regions.) It is required that you place blocks over chests in order to keep raiders from accessing since they cant destroy blocks. If you are stolen from after rings have been posted and your chest was secure please notify me via email immediatly. DO NOT POST IT ON FORUMS OR CHAT OF ANY KIND!
-If you are going to be AFK for an extended period of time announce it in /ch mid chat.
-ALERT: If you are not going to be able to log on for more than 2 days please Post in the forums and email me at [email protected].

Architecture Rules:
-Do not build higher than 5 below the tier above you.
-For basements on Tier 2 you may build down to 70 but now lower, and on Tier 1 please do not go below 50.
-Do not mine above 20 and do not create any new mine entrances.
-Do not plant unauthorized trees in city.

Town Punishments for Levels of Infraction

Minor Infractions - Infraction count reset 1 - 2 weeks after most recent
ie - building one to high etc.

1st Offense
If its fixed quickly and with out fuss not biggy we arn't gonna bust your balls (or lady parts) about it as long as it get taken care of.
2nd - 3rd Offense
You are being watched you annoying prick -_-
+fine of 50c

4th - 5th Offense
You will be Yelled at, I mean come on seriously if you are doing this many stupid mistakes how are you doing anything right?
+ fine of 150c

6th Offense
Eviction if clear and sounded argument is not presented.
+fine of 250c

Mid Level Infractions - Infraction count reset 2 weeks after most recent
ie - killing a town citizen or allie on accident, pilfering mild valuables off of anyone related to not steal list.​

1st - 2nd Offense
Shadowbunnies gets to take you out back >_<
+fine of 150c (50c going to offended party)

3rd - 4th
Viperior is taking you to the dungeon
+fine of 300c (100c going to offended party)

5th - 6th
I most likely wipe you from existence with my magic stick :p
+fine of 500c ( 300c going to offended party)

High Level Infractions - Infraction count reset 3-4 weeks after most recent
ie - Griefing seriously, intentionally killing a friendly

1st Offense
Kainzo has a big stick; I have a whip.​
+fine of 250c

2nd Offense
If you get this far your most likely evicted.
+fine of 600c

3rd Offense
Your gone!
+fine of 1000c

Extreme Infractions - Never Reset
Based mostly on my decision these actions will normall you banned from any city if not the server. If your get this the towns will go on monthly missions to hunt you :p.

All punishments fines etc. are subject to change once we get the economy and fine point of government smoothed out, but for now they stand if you think something is way overblown talk to me and if you are accused of something I will be looking into it with and open mind I want to know the whole story dont feel like you can fuck someone over by accusing them of murder when they just annoyed you in chat.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Recruiting Policies
So you want to join Midgard eh? I don't blame you we're pretty awesome but we don't except every single person who asks to join. Like every other township, city, and capital we have to worry about space, reliability, etc. If you want to join The White City copy and paste the application form below into an email and send it away to me at [email protected]. This is an email dedicated to the town allowing me to interact with it even when im not on HeroCraft. If you have any questions shoot me an email there.​

Midgard Citizen Application
  • In-game name:
  • Location and Timezone:
  • How Long have you been playing Minecraft?
  • How Long have you been playing Herocraft?
  • Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well):
  • Referral(s):
  • Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.):
  • Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
  • HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer):
  • Heros Level:
  • Heros Path Specialization(if any):
  • If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?:
  • What is your ideal job?:
  • Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot Polices
All plot except Tier 2 plots are free to start in Midgard. Taxes are based on your plot location within the city and are subject to change based on expansions. Tier 2 plots will be auctioned off to the highest bidder of in game credits roughly 2 weeks after they become vacant. There are currently 4 plots vacant in Tier 2 all of which are 10x12. Bidding on all plots will start at 250c and go up from there. All Midgardians are eligible to bid as many times as able (Must have been a member of Midgard for at least 72 hours).
Current Tier 2 Plots auctions will be held until July 18th.
The auction process will be done via signs placed inside plot you want to bid on. You may destroy your sign at anytime to raise your bid. In the case where one person has highest bid on multiple plots they will win which ever plot has their highest bid. A citizen may bid on multiple plots but must have enouch money to pay each bid on each sign they place. Example: I bid 400c on plot 1 and 400c on plot 2 I must have a balance of at least 800c in my account. No exceptions!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taxes Section
Tax Chart
Undercity Plots - 10c
Tier 1 Plots - 20c
Tier 2 Plots - 40c
Tier 2 Corner XL Plots - 50c
Royal Tier (So Pfdan and Shadowbunnies for now) - 50c

Late Fees
1 day - 5c
2 days - 10c
3days - 15c
4 days - 25c
5 days - 35c
6 days - 50c
7 days - You will be suspended from city and must present your case to Myself in order to stay in the city. This isn't an auto kicked, I will be peeved at you, but id your mom died or something I'm not gonna kick you.

Taxes are due by me (Pfdan) to Kainzo at 8 PM CST every Monday. In order to allow me time to collect late taxes and make sure everything is in order our town taxes from each citizen will be due by 12:00 AM every friday night.

7/4/11 - 300c - Kainzo​

7/11/11 - 300c - Kainzo​

pfdan

TNT

updated 6/19 12:40 AM PST​

Mayor: Pfdan

Location of Town: (0, -2300)

Charter Signatures:

0. Pfdan
1. Shadowbunnies
2. Aerokii
3. Data_reaper
4. Viperior
5. Edgetroll
6. C00kleS
7. you?

Architecture Rules: Do not build higher than 5 below the tier above you.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
updated 6/19 12:40 AM PST

Mayor: Pfdan

Location of Town: (0, -2300)

Charter Signatures:

0. Pfdan
1. Shadowbunnies
2. Aerokii
3. Data_reaper
4. Viperior
5. Edgetroll
6. C00kleS
7. you?

Architecture Rules: Do not build higher than 5 below the tier above you.

Just edit the Op pfdan. ;)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Yeh, this is the one that was modelled after Minas Tirith, like Spire :p
Good luck with this, Pfdan. It'll be good to see this get bigger =)

Cheese,
S

pfdan

TNT
Message for C00kles: While working on the royal tier the top 4 layer should be dirt. and please do not fill in below the layer 85 as it may be used for another project leave everything in the royal tier below 85 hollow thank you -pfdan

pfdan

TNT
Innercity Terraforming almost complete and building outlines being laid down right now. Midgard citizens be aware that time allowing I will have the city laid out with in a few days. Be prepared to destroy your temporary plots and move to your homes on the second tier. The 6 Noble plots on Tier 2 will be given out based on seniority. I will ask each member to choose a plot based on when they joined the city. This does not include Shadowbunnies and myself as we will live in the palace once it is constructed. Now one more time all T1 plots will be leveled within a few days now get your shit out or I will. :p Great job everyone so far on you jobs keep bending nature to your will.

pfdan

TNT
midgard build plan.jpgmidgard build planbig.jpg
Yeah just realized how small the original image is but the big one is kinda blurry so here is both.
Anyways without further ado I present the Midgard Building plan.
That big green splotch is the jutting minis tirith rock.
brown is roads and i think the rest is in the legend below.
Midgard Building Plan Legend

Tier 1 (Common Tier or T1)
District: NW Residential
There are seven 8X10 plots marked.

District: SE Residential
There are seven 8X10 plots marked.

District: SW Harbor and Trade
Docks are roughly outline based on in-game construction.
"L" shaped inn adjacent to docks.
Square Trade Post in the SE corner of district adjacent to road.

District: NE Industrial and Retail
"P" shaped Smithy in NW corner of district adjacent to main road.
Circle shaped Alchemist workshop.
Intentionally odd shaped guild hall.
Double building connected via sky bridge library.

Tier 2 (Noble Tier or T2)
Two 10X12 Noble plots and one extra large Noble plot.

District: SW Government and Financial
Rounded Town Hall in NW corner of district.
Rounded Bank in SE corner of district.
Quarter Circle shaped Public courtyard in middle of district.

Two 10X12 Noble plots and one extra large Noble plot.

District: NE Garden and Royal Courtyard
Various Protected plants in decorative Royal garden.

Tier 3 (Royal Tier or RT)
DIstrict: Palace Distict
One fucking awesome palace.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
This place actually looks very good and i would wish to see in game but im already in a town but it looks very neat i was wondering if I could come see this in game. Ask others im not a raider or stealer or greifer. Also iv never seen someone plan this much very nice.

C00kleS

Wood
K questions on the making everything below 85 hollow. Should I remove everything beneath 85? Can i just build a floor at 85 and start building up from there? That is about it I guess.

pfdan

TNT
Official Job List
This post contains the jobs in the kingdom and will be updated continuously.
When a job is completed post on this thread please, your name, date & time finished, and job name and number, and any notes you think maybe important. Please be sensible about what you post on the forums. If your job is mining do not post how much gold or Lapis you brought in on your last haul. It is private information for the town and does not need to be shared with everyone on HeroCraft.
Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs Assigned
- = to do
* = finished recently

0. Pfdan
- Moat
-Double Gates
-Arena
-Mark city expansion
*-Mark Plots T1
*-Mark Plots T2
*-Correct Rings

1. Shadowbunnies
*-Correct walls according ro rings
-Build jutting rock
-Build vertical stairs

2. Aerokii
-General help
-Speak to Pfdan

3. Data_reaper
-Clear 75 blocks away from outer wall to layer 66.

4. Viperior
-FIll in ocean outside of city to East

5. Next Recruit
-Dig out North West district of Undercity

6. C00kleS
-Fill in RT above eighty with the top four layers being dirt.

7. Darkdragon
-Fill in ocean to east of city

8. Sareleth
*-Construct Smithy/Crafter's Haven
- Make townhall 2nd floor and make it look btter in general your design changes are allowed.
-Establish new outerwalls once they are marked
-Work on Residential SW district of UnderCity should look like houseing carved out of natural cavarn think underground condos.

9. RedKhan
-Replace outer layer of T2 wall with smoothstone
*-Build Warrior's Sanctum

10. yoIyo
-Fill in ocean to east of us

11. BlackOhso

12. DemoniaDevil

13. Ginzuishou
-Tend Farms Collecting Excess crops and giving the treasury regualaryly
-Build the Mages Arcanum
-Beautify the Mine and farm entrance as you see fit
*-Build Inn
-Design and construct Bar and entertainment district in the NW distict of UnderCity

14. xStyk
-Build road to Zeal.

15. Painted
-Continue underground construction of Public Storage in current pattern including chests

16. Scynthi
- Connect the Zeal East Road to us starting at Midgard

17. TyeLord162
-Fill in RT above eighty with the top four layers being dirt

18. KotteTotte
-Spread white forest around city putting collected wood in pub storage

City Building Projects

Tier 1 (Common Tier or T1)

- There are six 8X10 plots marked.

- There are six 8X10 plots marked.

District: SW Harbor and Trade
- Docks for harbor.
- Trade Post in the SE corner of district adjacent to road.

District: NE Industrial and Retail
- Midgard Smithy/Crafter's Haven
- Midgard Arcanum.
- Midgard Warrior's Sanctum
- Midgard Mine entrance
- Midgard Underground farm entrance

Tier 2 (Noble Tier or T2)

- Three noble plots

District: SW Government and Financial
-Town Hall
- Bank
- Town Wedge

- Three Noble Plots

District: NE Garden and Royal Courtyard
- Royal Garden and Court

Underground Tier (TU or UT)

District: SE Market District
- Rentable town shop locations

District: NE Residential
- Rogue's Den
- Personal Plots

District: NW Tavern and Entertainment District
- Rentable Taverns
- Rentable Inn buildings
- Entrance to Arena District

District: SW Residential
- Posh underground condos
- Large hollow pillar which acts as staircase

District: Center Arena District
- Deep Underground Circular PvPArena under RT

Tier 3 (Royal Tier or RT)

DIstrict: Palace Distict
- One fucking awesome palace.

Unassigned Jobs
Unassigned jobs are jobs which are assigned to one or more people. They must be applied for by sending me an email at [email protected]. Emails should include job # and description, your name, why you want to do the job and if you have any experience with similar tasks. By doing this process via email my hope is to keep you guys busy even when I am not logged into MineCraft. In the future Assigned jobs will be payed according to the work done.

1. -Replace public cobblestone structures with smoothstone.
2. -Dig extremely large public storage facility location determined by MYSELF.
3. -Build, mark, and excavate canals and waterways to Zeal from the Harbor/Trade District.
4. -Cover water to the East of the center of the city axis outside the walls with dirt.
*5. -Build new mine entrance in the Industrial District and fill in old Mine shaft SE of city.
6. -Talented builders will be needed when shadowbunnies begins work on the Palace. It will be his baby and he will decide if he wants any help.
*7. -Fill in under Tier 2.
*8. -Mark a basic ring 75 blocks out from the current outermost wall.
9. -Fill in under T1 getting rid of water.
10. -Build road to Zeal matching the official one that leaves Zeal.
11. -Decorative Statues, Fountains, and Plant Life will be set up around city.
12. -Establish Mining outpost 250 blocks directly North of the City.

Static Jobs
Static Jobs are jobs which are either huge projects that will be worked on for a long time or just always needed to be done period. They are the jobs which citizens may perform when they do not have an assigned job and do not need to be applied for.

-Mine for the city mines. You keep 1/2 of whatever valuables you retrieve except for gold. Until the towns treasury has enough money to buy city upgrade in addition to the initial township fee we would appreciate if miners could give us all gold mined. Valuables refers to Gold, Diamonds, Lapis, Coal, and Iron. Once city is well up and running mining in the city mines will be done on donation. Rules for city mine include never leave any of the doors open to the city as it will eventually connect to other non Midgard mines most likely. Do not create any new entrance to the Midgard Mine.

Unassigned City Postions
Most City Positions will be appointed by myself initially. Once we get city upgrade and a yet to be determined amount of people they will be assigned to a district or multiple districts and be in an administrative postion over it. At that point they will also be elected by the citizens of those districts from those districts. City positions will be paid yet to be determined amounts from the treasury. Any questions please direct them to me at my email at [email protected] where I can be reached anytime of day or night and will respond as quick as possible. All jobs must be applied for via email ScreenShots are recommended for all positions but required for the ones marked with a * before the position name.

*-City Lead Gardener- A person willing to take on directing people assigned to him in plant life projects to decorate the city. Most importantly this person will design and take charge of the Royal Court and Garden District.

-City Banker - This person will act as the general banker for the city buying gold from citizens and gathering city members to escort them to Zeal to sell gold to DHX. While this person will be the main holder of gold they will not have an extensive amount of coin from the treasury on their person. Escorts will be paid 5% of the amount of coin retrieved in the cashing mission. They will also be in charge of making sure town taxes are collected.

*-City Architect - The job is to direct the construction of any public buildings while taking suggestions from myself and Shadowbunnies. You must have fairly good amount of experience in MineCraft and experience with HeroCraft and its mods is a really encouraged.

*-City Lead Farmer - This person is in charge of construction of over and under ground farms through out the City. With our city expansion one of the four new districts will be dedicated to farms of all plant life in MineCraft. You must have experience with all plant life in MineCraft and know how to efficiently farm most of it.

-Recruiter - This person will be familier with all City details, districts, and citizens. It will be their job to recruit new citizens and paying residents. They will give security escorted tours to visitors and tours to possible new recruits. They are responsible for the initial behavior of any new citizens so they are encouraged to check the new recruits out. You must be familiar with the HeroCraft chat systems and commands. They will be authorized to give out plots and leave a message on the forums and to send me an email about the new recruits information.

pfdan

TNT
Town Announcements will be Posted in this post.

Jun 27 2011 - The process for who gets the noble tiers has changed. I've grown to think that just giving the plots to those who came first is a bit unfair. Some citizens have donated large amounts and put in more time on city projects than others. I have selected the owners to be of the two large plots and the other 4 medium sized plots will be auctioned off with all proceeds going to town treasury to fund city and capital upgrades. The date of the auction will be between Jun 28 and Jun 30. I will let you know soon.

Jun 27 2011 - We currently have roughly half of the need gold to buy township. The treasury's gold stores can sell for about half of it. I wil be donating 1 stack of diamond and a few stacks of redstone to be sold towards the cause but they wont sell well till towns are up and DHX is in the full swing of things. Once we get official Township the town bank will buy at 1 under whatever DHX price in with the 1 going to treasury to fund town. The only other source of income the town will have concerning its citizens is a low rate bi-weekly tax. A flat rate yet to be decided will be owed minus whatever that citizen's pay for jobs and assignments rendered to township is that term. The tax will not begin to be enforced till the second term after township rings are up in order to let you guys get on your feet. Everyone including myself and bunnies will be paying the taxes and late payment of the tax will result in punishment according to a special set of rules.
Thanks for your cooperation in the recent days and all your help around the city I really appreciate the work you guys are doing especially the tedious stuff. If you guys have any questions please email me :D.

Jul 9 2011 - We are upgrading our security measures. All public doors must now be iron unless otherwised specified. They will only be restoen operated, so start carrying a redstone torch on you at all times.