• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town looks

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Conduit was a failed experiment gentlemen, don't brag about it too much. :)

Next town will hopefully (Ultnachopony) be possible to raid without using tunnels, trickery, or stealthy methods and more elegant and beautiful than Conduit could dream of. However, that doesn't mean it will be easy.

1 entryway for potential raiders with some interesting surprises that, that is even added, gives you an opening to the town. (To be discussed @UltNachopony) But like it will not be easy, instead, very, very painful. :)

Ultanian

Portal
Conduit was a failed experiment gentlemen, don't brag about it too much. :)

Next town will hopefully (Ultnachopony) be possible to raid without using tunnels, trickery, or stealthy methods and more elegant and beautiful than Conduit could dream of. However, that doesn't mean it will be easy.

1 entryway for potential raiders with some interesting surprises that, that is even added, gives you an opening to the town. (To be discussed @UltNachopony) But like it will not be easy, instead, very, very painful. :)
I agree, it's not as fun to raiders when someone just holes up inside their big walls, so whatever town is next I'll make sure it's raid able :)

Avoir

Obsidian
I agree, it's not as fun to raiders when someone just holes up inside their big walls, so whatever town is next I'll make sure it's raid able :)

I want my town too look nice but easy to raid, I'm open to a few ideas but I have a general concept of what I want if you're interested in helping let me know.

- Thanks

Ruger392

Obsidian
I love raidable towns because it bring back the aspect of fun pvp. Seeing as most people dont like towns that put no effort into their towns (like tb) and such should have some sort of punishment. Staff might need to crack down harder on towns like that.

Also sentinel seems raidable but no one comes there :/

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I love raidable towns because it bring back the aspect of fun pvp. Seeing as most people dont like towns that put no effort into their towns (like tb) and such should have some sort of punishment. Staff might need to crack down harder on towns like that.

Also sentinel seems raidable but no one comes there :/
bs sentinel/volantis/Prometheus are my home (recall place is 2nd home)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I want my town too look nice but easy to raid, I'm open to a few ideas but I have a general concept of what I want if you're interested in helping let me know.

- Thanks
You should try a modern city. Was something I wanted to do last map with @MajorasMask but we never got to it :(

I just wanna see how well it would work tbh
Ex)
1567CC4B50138E041D5A73

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Galaxial and I have been hard at work in Amunet (to be renamed soon). Our design will be very aesthetically pleasing, and we plan to have lots for the folks of the server to see and use!