• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
IGN:Cupcakes_o_death
Time zone:Central (USA CANADA)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): ATM Rogue and Crafter, eventually Ranger and Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: By monday exactly 1 week.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be apart of a group that will help me if I need it, of course with me also going out of my way to protect my fellow brethren when and if they in turn need me.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course, even if you just want me to go mine stone.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Being new I may not be able to give as much as others but I will do my best. I can mine if you need me, build stuff if you want or just kill people that are raiding or messing with other members.
What towns have you been in?: Belegost, but that was only for 2-3 days before I left.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Just really couldnt connect with anyone and was getting raided too often. Just decided to search for another town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes, both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I've played minecraft since alpha and have been a part of, and still am today in some cases, many servers ranging from just basic blocky building glory to tekkit. This server and its plugins has amazed me and I hope to continue playing. So due to this im really searching hard for a town I can join and help around with, so I can have support from friends. Im willing to work with others in whichever way needed and hope to be welcome in your town.
Referrals:Being new and all, none im afraid.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
if anyone wants to host a server or what not to plan the building give me the ip and i would be more than happy to help

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
if anyone wants to host a server or what not to plan the building give me the ip and i would be more than happy to help
I could possibly do this, 8-10 people max and it won't be 24/7 obviously. Let me know if people want me to do it!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We have one, hit me up in TS and I'll give you the info, I think it's illegal to share it anywhere otherwise[DOUBLEPOST=1347811523,1347811394][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fo0l3d that was a troll...

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Here's my wall design:

5PW0O.png

J2p8S.png

dKkHy.png

mDd2B.png

lanYq.png

qTQvE.png

3WVG5.png

4QqvH.png

YtQaF.png

Zw89a.png

DRIX2.png

XAk8s.png

@leftovers5 @Archmage_Lloyd @OliverDollar @TeamShovel @Truecorruptor @FalseLuck
@xFuZe @PewPewPewLasers @whiteninja1970

Posting it in the thread because I wanted our citizens to see it aswell, e.g Arch and Oliver.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I think that it is a great wall, but I don't think that we need a wall at all.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
For the main fort, we need a wall, and that looks good to me. My plan was to incorporate stone bricks into it, because that would require so much wood.

xFuZe

TNT
I think it should be taller since Garry was able to backflip onto the middle building and it was quite tall as well.