• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

donnymeyer

Obsidian
it was a state of emergency mainly because 10 people in by town were injured by tree shrapnel, 70% of the roads were blocked and there was no power.
All because it snowed a little? At least it's not as bad as england, they cancel school and work because a cm of snow (thats what I heard).
1 foot in October is a lot here. and it wasnt the snow itself, the snow was weighing down the trees leaves, thus all the falling trees and crashing cars power outages. but in the madness, i still had to go to school!
Alright, understandable, I was just curious. I'm sorry if I insulted you. A little is a lot when it's not the norm.
its like it being 1oo degrees F in canada in december. thats how rare a foot of snow in october for us is

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I havn't seen Lightforge in quite a while, can I assume progress is better than ever?

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
All because it snowed a little? At least it's not as bad as england, they cancel school and work because a cm of snow (thats what I heard).
1 foot in October is a lot here. and it wasnt the snow itself, the snow was weighing down the trees leaves, thus all the falling trees and crashing cars power outages. but in the madness, i still had to go to school!
Alright, understandable, I was just curious. I'm sorry if I insulted you. A little is a lot when it's not the norm.
its like it being 1oo degrees F in canada in december. thats how rare a foot of snow in october for us is
I despise farenheit

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I despise farenheit
idk Celsius by heart...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The fact that you have nearly 100 pages is insane. I think only 20 pages of this is actualy related to the town :p

jaif14

Obsidian
By the way, I'm 33.33333333333334% away from becoming the town merchant. Once I become it, Can I use tax payer money for a shop investment? I guarantee you it will run and generate money. If Erebos does it, we can do it. I'll also run all shops located in/out of Lightforge.

On another note, @WoleverEntun, have decided whether all managers should get regions? @TehGreenBean Seems nice.

jaif14

Obsidian
- hundred pages... %40 percent about the town. %10 of posts like this %40 chat about life. %4.95 percent useless, retarded posts, and %5 percent media posts (such as lightforge logos) and %0.05 percent 'en français'. I believe we should be bilingual. Il ya suffisamment de gens qui parlent français, maybe.
This probably won't go through, but, food for thought

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Im already a merchant jaif, But I do not plan to have a zeal shop. I may allocate some money to you if you get to a high enough level merchant.

jaif14

Obsidian
Im already a merchant jaif, But I do not plan to have a zeal shop. I may allocate some money to you if you get to a high enough level merchant.
Ok, is it allowed to have two merchants, one shop? I'm guessing no. The percentage Lightforge town money that is used to buy the shop, is to be the percentage of revenue Lightforge is to get. There will be the odd donation. Why did you decide to not make a shop?