• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oooh, very nice. The snow was smelting here, but it has been snowing for 2 days now :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
wow really. It snows here at halloween every year. (or almost every year) why cancel? Snows nice and walking isn't that hard...

donnymeyer

Obsidian
wow really. It snows here at halloween every year. (or almost every year) why cancel? Snows nice and walking isn't that hard...
it was a state of emergency mainly because 10 people in by town were injured by tree shrapnel, 70% of the roads were blocked and there was no power.

jaif14

Obsidian
it was a state of emergency mainly because 10 people in by town were injured by tree shrapnel, 70% of the roads were blocked and there was no power.
All because it snowed a little? At least it's not as bad as england, they cancel school and work because a cm of snow (thats what I heard).

donnymeyer

Obsidian
All because it snowed a little? At least it's not as bad as england, they cancel school and work because a cm of snow (thats what I heard).
1 foot in October is a lot here. and it wasnt the snow itself, the snow was weighing down the trees leaves, thus all the falling trees and crashing cars power outages. but in the madness, i still had to go to school!

jaif14

Obsidian
1 foot in October is a lot here. and it wasnt the snow itself, the snow was weighing down the trees leaves, thus all the falling trees and crashing cars power outages. but in the madness, i still had to go to school!
Alright, understandable, I was just curious. I'm sorry if I insulted you. A little is a lot when it's not the norm.