• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada

8KvFK.gif

heres the direct picture link
http://i.imgur.com/8KvFK.gif
__WoleverEntun__
can you put it on the first post please?

iKensakuT

Dirt
Applications:
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:Looks like a pretty cool city.
How long have you been on the server?:2 Months, have not been playing much, but today is the day to start out.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue
Past towns?: N/A First town :D
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a very nice guy and great add-on.
How often can you be online?: Probably every other day.
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Builder :)

jaif14

Obsidian
Applications:
How long have you been on the server?:2 Months, have not been playing much, but today is the day to start out.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a very nice guy and great add-on.
Age? 13
I've assisted him and he seems nice... He is a real noob though

jaif14

Obsidian
Applications:
Age? 13
I've assisted him and he seems nice... He is a real noob though
I also recruited him :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@iKensakuT We would be happy to have you in town, get with me in-game for a plot and a port, not to mention region access, and a formal invite to town. Lightforge grows!

@iKensakuT As you weren't responding to my questions, when ingame, type /ch lf to talk to us, do /town accept Lightforge to join the town, and do /tell Name Message to talk privately.

Hey guys turns out ill be able to communicate on the forums while im gone but i cant play mc (tried playing in brower..... made the computer crash) but this is better than nothing. so ill be active on the forums.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Lets say I ever did come back (I finaly give up on all my cits because they won't stop pissing me off), would I regain some of my old power ;). Just remember I donated half your funds.

I dont think he deserves it. I think that anyone who has loyally stayed with lf after the creation of bg should be a higher rank than anyone else who left for bg and is now attempting to come back (btw entun, revelstoke was AMAZING today)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Members will be judged on their performance in town, Haxnn has never done anything detrimental to LF, I practically sent him to start BG. Belegost is an allied town and it was planned that some members of LF would leave LF for BG. If he returned, Haxnn would be given manager status for incredibly generous donations, making an allied town, and helping in LF's creation. It should not be a mark against him that he started an allied town. On another note, I will be gone skiing tommorow, and @firebomb428 did you go on the ripper chair? the glades off the Ripper and Stoke chairs are amazing.

Yep the ripper was awesome the glades had sooooo much powder (accidentally dropped of a 12 foot cliff.... ow) the stoke chair was also great the runs of that chair were so fast (I was using my dad's spedometer and I hit 67km per hour :p)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks to large and generous donations by @TehGreenBean , Lightforge (ie. ME) now has 10,700c, making me the 8th richest on the map. We are that much closer to town, and I have promoted TehGreenBean to manager (Albeit without region powers) for it. If any of you seem to think I've skipped over you or have a grievance concerning the chain of comand, promotions, etc, Message me on the forums.