• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I was also a member of LF (Light Forge) i found this town dosn't have enough space for people or any free space to roam you are confined in a tower.

Aha.

@WoleverEntun , how big a problem would it be to redesign the central tower? I think I would prefer that was bigger. I can design it but I wouldn't be able to set it up because other people's plots are in the way. Minecraft is so inflexible.

Additionally, how much money do we need to upgrade to Town?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm. It might be too much of a hassle to re-design the entire central tower, but perhaps the base of it, and when we continue upwards it can be larger/different. If you can show me a really good central tower design we can make it work I'm sure. It costs 20k to get to town.

Gold
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I'm new, and there is no place for me to go to be safe or make friends. Also, I love unique places and creations and i have a liking for sea domes and floating places as well as tree houses, basically themed creations.
How long have you been on the server?: A day.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue/Crafter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll help build anything you'ld like I love to build and to take part in projects.
How often can you be online?: everyday
Age? 17 this saturday
Are you a builder or a fighter?: builder, sorry no examples.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, okay. The thoughts I'm going to dump out won't be practical based on your judgement, but maybe we could bear them in mind-

My current idea would be a bulky, almost castle-like creation right up to y:128. Aerial plots would be connected by bridges to a sort of ledge (I don't know if there's a proper name for it) of the main construct with enough room for trees and roads. As of yet we haven't made very efficient use of our region and enclosing it with a citadel would give us more usable space than we currently have.

Come Minecraft 1.2 we could have a thinner pillar (maybe multiple, depending on how we set the castle up) that reaches into high-altitude floating roads more typical of Skyforge. This idea would minimize underwater plots but it would fix the space issue and certainly be more impressive than what we have now.

Of course we would want to make use of our underground space as well, mostly I suggest a full-blown clearing out of the underground portion which could see use as some nice efficient farms, forges and a newer, better arena.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@AvatarKris accepted! is that your ingame name as well? When you come online, go into /ch lf and ask if anyone can show you to town, or if i'm on I can port you for free. Then you will get a plot and I can give you regions :)

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
In regards to any of the current members of light forge, I left because I wanted a fresh start

I love the city's architecture and it's followers, I feel that I have no need to rage out on you guys and I wish the best of luck towards light forge. I'm sure many of you would agree with me on this.

Best of luck,

Trickshotwin

Ps: the cathedral is awesome !

donnymeyer

Obsidian
In regards to any of the current members of light forge, I left because I wanted a fresh start

I love the city's architecture and it's followers, I feel that I have no need to rage out on you guys and I wish the best of luck towards light forge. I'm sure many of you would agree with me on this.

Best of luck,

Trickshotwin

Ps: the cathedral is awesome !

i left for the same reason, dont feel like typing :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
First of all, don't post your own statement in a quote. Second, which town are you joining instead?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Just asking, because I barely see you these days and nobody mentioned you. *g*
@WoleverEntun Recruit more people, you found awesome people already so you should be able to pick the good ones. :p
On the matter of changing LF some ideas:
If you are going to build high above after the next update, why dont you just cut the oceanplots for now(seeing some of them already moved) and maybe restrict it for bigger projects?
Maybe makes 1 big glass dome the size of your regions about 3-4 levels under water, this would also be a nice way to make a cool farm/park that can be used by your citizens and still be protected.
My chests also got cleared, so feel free to do whatever you want with this plot, made it an home for allies for now.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Also remember, when you leave Lightforge for Belegost, you are in the same Kingdom. You are still allies, this town was planned in advance, its not some rogue break-away idea of Haxnns.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Also remember, when you leave Lightforge for Belegost, you are in the same Kingdom. You are still allies, this town was planned in advance, its not some rogue break-away idea of Haxnns.
I can't imagine Haxnn breaking off with Lightforge and create a rebel town, lol.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
im very sry kids from lightforge for fucking up your town. its was real dick move considering your town was just a plsyground.
And I also notice that everyone in your town is young. Im very sorry for being a big bully to you kids.

A one week ban is harsh and i shall never fuck up another town on this server. Wut i did was my best method of doing so.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
On Lorien's behalf... I would like to apologize for awhitespots stupid and immature act. Aside from server policys and punishments, if he continues to play he will be talked to and set straight by the town as well.

We apologize sincerely for this one incident, and will make sure it does not happen again.
Krypto I dont remember lorien bitching at me for what i done.

It was more of a.FUCK YEAH. NEW TC'S OWN ALL.

Sweord

Glowstone
Uhm, I don't know if some of your post was a subconscious attempt to start people raging, but I'd like to point out that there are several people in LF that are around 17 years old. Myself included until I left to go to BG. Just want to point this out in a calm manner, because it still seems like you're trying to start something without saying it outright.