• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
EtKEnn I am truly sorry. I was just being an ass... again. I did not know that Canterlot was apart of OE because you guys DO help us alot. We are glad to have friends like you. I am sorry I didnt know that Canterlot was apart of OE because I dont know anyone who is in OE! Also, if you guys ever need helping with defending just ask me! I will gladly help.
However, my I am torn now on my oppinion. I think that XD are strong and help us greatly. But, OE are friends and also help us. Its woles decision but we should all be in an empire no matter what. We are all so close and it would be a shame if any alliances we have broke apart.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Right now, DHX buys gold for 8c, but LF is 2300c in debt and we dont have money to pay taxes yet, So I can t buy gold right now.

@whoeverwanted to sell their gold. When i get lvl 24 merchant i will be buying gold at a chest shop. Not for 8 c cuz i need to profit but maybe 7-7.5. Also @WoleverEntun didja think of a new name for TWAT yet cuz as soon as you do ill start signing people up.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll leave the name to you ND, and @Falker57 No alliances will be breaking apart, as the Grand Alliance (KoE, XD, and KO) Was in the planning process for quite a while. I had at least 5 convos going about it.

Baminater77

Stone
Hey, WoleverEntun, where do I go to get to the lightforge town? I'm new so I don't know where everything is at yet.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think that the name of a terrorist group is a good name for a (Good) town. (You could always do the black and tans)
EDIT: That ^ Is a joke, no offense meant.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Also I would recomend Falker are captain or head of the new TWAT, but whatever works.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Perhaps NDK can be head of Defenses and I am head of Defense. There is a big difference between the two. I am not fighting over this position. NDK if you really want and if you believe you can do a better job than me then I beg you to please step up and take the role.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I've decided thta it would be better for all involved not to have a council at all, maybe just soem small privilege rank for donation 2,000c=veteran?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxes have been paid to Xanipher for first week. 250c. Also, How do I post spoilers?
TqhnM.png