• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Falkreath 11 [Chaotic Good]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possut

Wood
A personal note on the how I think the Council should work. The Council is not there to "boast the first people of the town". It's more about having active and clever people who contribute in smart ways to the Towns progress. That's where voting in and out people is coming in.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Correct, which is why I can't stress enough that you can be kicked off the council and will if you're not contributing. A new person will be brought into the council based on their contribution to the town and if there's a good amount of people that are contributing to the town there will be a vote.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I can still post here, You'll barely know I'm gone, just try to get some more book cases for the library and build the trade post up a little bigger.

Possut

Wood
Hey guys!

I was off for the Swedish Midsummer Eve festivities. Should have told you.

Anything new going on?

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Nothin much, Yves had xray and has been banned, I was showing signs of having xray and I'm on a 3 day ban even though I don't have xray and Tempest has still been raiding us a bunch. Basically, like I said, we need the trade post redone and we need to get the roads set for the regular residential district so we can get new people in with plots soon. Of course, if Yves is gone we'll need to make mcempire a council member and put him in yves's house and try recruiting more members to the town. Hopefully no one else ends up getting banned because that would be a big hit to the town. Don't start on the library without me I want to get a model set up in my head and go off of that. I have two stacks of book cases standing by and I need a good 5 more stacks at least for what I'm planning.

So, just to recap:
1)Trade Post
2) Roads and resident plots (10x10 plots)
3) Reeds for book shelves.
4) (if you run out of stuff to do) start gathering materials for the walls and hopefully when I get on again townships will just about be up.
5) If you feel like we have enough (I'd say at least 3 doublechests full) smoothstone for walls, go ahead and plan out the barracks or the guild district. Let's get some more roads done so it's easy to find our way around town before we do go ahead and do too much buildings. Remember, don't build roads out of town until we get rings.

Also, I have new building ideas for some guild HQ's we can put in the guild district, I've been playing single player with the new yogmod pack and some of the millinaire buildings are pretty neat looking once you start gathering enough supplies to upgrade them.

EDIT: On second thought, don't worry about the trade post,I have an idea for that too, line the area to mark it and put a sign there. Just worry about organizing the layout of the town, shape the terrain for the residential district and I'll show you what I want done with the market later. I may just send a screenshot to you in a PM if you're really bored.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
GMD (or possut) I only have 4800ish c on my character, could you /money pay me that last 200 and I'll see if Kainzo would be willing to take it from my account and make us a town while I'm banned? I just saw that the township rings were up, we have the members, the iron bars are in my chest along with the gold I bought off of other players and other random junk I've been saving up. I'll ask Kainzo if he could go in and take what he needs for us to get our rings.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm actually not possitive they're up, it just says in the latest update that township capitals are larger so I'm kind of assuming here, but if they are then yeah, try to get the rings and start building the wall. About 6 tall 4 wide and hollow for now, I'll worry about gate houses when I get back on.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, two people banned, but we got two new people so we're at 10 still. Thank god. Townships should be up soon! :D

Center is marked, next to our blacksmith it's a fountain.

i have 5000c on me and I have 3 stacks of iron blocks inside my lwc chest in the town hall (the one on the left).

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Up to 11 people now. YAY!

I have the required 7500c the music disks and more than enough iron still, just waiting on an admin to make our rings, then I'll advertise with location to the town so that we can recruit more members.

Already have the lapis for the next upgrade, just need to hunt down the disks and get some money and 4 more people it looks like. :D

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
We have our rings now, I'm pretty sure I added everyone to the regioning so they can keep building, if not contact me through PM on here or put a sign on our towns message board.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know exactly how everything works, but could we get a thread put into the official township forums or move this one or what-not? Please. :)

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Many of your definite allies are enemies with your friendly groups and works in progress...
Just thought I wanted to point that out

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Please move your "Weekly Payment" information to around the top of the page if possible.

You can use this to make it look neat / nice [ spoiler=tax info] INFO [ /spoiler]

In addition - I don't see weekly updates on week #1 or week #2 - by Week #3 if the requirement information isnt present and all payments are made - we will be removing the region protection.

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
2011-07-18_20.54.54.png

taxes for week 3

I'm the new mayor but I cannot put the needed info on first page if i dont get acces :p sorry :(

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
@Kainzo

Can you please authorize mcempires to become the new town Mayor, under Ironpass Kingdom?

Per our discussion yesterday :)

He has region edits, but should he start a new town thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.