• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Falkreath 11 [Chaotic Good]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
Town Name: Falkreath
Mayor: Huffatron
Second in Commands: Punisher79
Official Town Banker: McEmpires

Location of Town: -600, 500
Charter Signatures:

0.Mcempires
1.Huffatron

2.Pikaquil
3.dado42
4.aomas
5.patrioter
6.Solo Panda
7.SpideyMan
8.zornarka
9.jh45809
10.LOVEinDIAMONDS
11.Audioteknika
12.BERBWIREORDER

14. Punisher79

Rules:
  1. Help out your fellow townies and allies!
  2. Keep the peace with neighboring towns.
  3. If somebody suspicious comes into town ask him in Shout his bussines or send him a tell, If no answer and he/she keeps doing suspicious things, Feel free to kill,
  4. Follow the building code of the town, buildings not following the building code or ugly, will be warned about and then demolished.
  5. Don't be a dick. unless provoked.
  6. Be friendly to any outsider guild members ,Allies ,traders and people minding their own bussines.
Recruitment
We're recruiting members who receive a 10x10 plot in our residential district.
You can also get a 7x7 apartment in our underground district for 25c(opening cost) and 5 c a week if you don't want to be a official town citizen.

Bigger plots will also be aviable for a fee,later on.

Leadership:

The town is led by a triumvirate (three men) Including the Mayor the Sic and a third one chosen by the Ironpass grand council (my wish -mc) The triumvirate can act semi independent from each other. but all bigger decissions will be made by discussion with all three.
the mayor has the absolute last case in the decissions.

Town Design
The town consists mostly of

The townhall: the townhall area consists of the bank the mayors office pvp free area

The main street: The mainstreet is the biggest street in town and near it you can find all official buildings; Inn ,tradepost,smithery,storage room.

The residentual area: The residentual area covers most of the city and hosts all plots.

The underground residentual area: includes the wheat farm and all underground plots,

Town Theme

The town follows a building code, our theme is a blend of medieval and fantasy.

a few instructions on building your house

1.No shoe boxes, The town offers every citizen a 10x10 plot for free from our limited area to build on. Therefore respect it and dont build a shoe box

2. no completely cobble/wood/log/smoothstone/etc house the only exception is if the house is creative in other ways and looks good on default texture pack.

3.no high towers incorporated to houses, this so that the sky line can be kept clean. But if you want to build a tower ask the members of the triumvirate and they will discuss of it.

4. no basements deeper than 5 from ground level, we got our underground district spawning across the city underground dont breach into other peoples apartments.

5. do not build outside your plot without explisit permission from the triumvirate.

Alliances:

As Ironpass kindly offered their help and position in their future kingdom falkreath leaves most of its foreign affairs to the grand council of the ironpass kingdom,​

But Falkreath will trie to keep "personal" friendly connections with the closest towns​

Definite:
Ironpass
Sthal tor
Skyforge*
Typhon
Jericho

In the works:

If you would like to build an alliance between our two towns, feel free to contact me either 1) through a message on the forums 2) in this thread or 3) contact me in game via /tell. We are open with an alliance to all towns.​

Friendly, but not allied:
SSS
Ares

I need to get with the mayors of allied towns so that I may be able to join their chat and have them join ours so that we may maintain our alliances through it. We do not with to accidentally attack any of your citizens and while I know we're understanding with the concept I'm not sure how understanding everyone else is. So if you're a mayor, please join /ch falk. You may also chose a representative from your town to join so that if anyone is locked down not knowing to attack another you can check our chat channel and see if they're a member of our town.

Enemies:

Might be you if you dick around.​

Town Status:

We got rings and we are setting up the town again after a short downfall with the loss of our last mayor Neogriim

TAX INFO:
Code:
week1 kainzo 300c(time unknown)
week2 kainzo 300c(time unknown)
week3 kainzo 300c (time unknown
week 4 Kainzo 300c @12:08am 07/26/11      (-Pun)

Town Layout and Buildings:

(these scrrenshots are acient. I will post newer pics asap)

The town is currently under construction, but here's what we've built so far.

2011-06-20_095134.png

The plaza to our town hall. Now with an F due to our town name change.

2011-06-20_095104.png

The entrance to our town hall (All chests are LWC, so don't think you can find us and steal them. >.>)

2011-06-20_095008.png

The council's meeting room.

2011-06-20_094953.png

The town Archives wing of the Town Hall.

2011-06-20_094935.png

Our bulletin board, it changes frequently at this point.

2011-06-20_094928.png

Our do not attack and KOS lists, visible to all members.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Despite your op currently being a little sparse when it comes to details, I will regardless offer my now customary "good luck" message. :)

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you Aussie, I'll be expanding the details as my plan unfolds.

I expanded my OP a bit allowing to show a bit of how the town will hopefully form. I want a free mine area so that people don't have to dig under their house if they don't want to because I know how many invaders like to try to get into some places from the bottom.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you Aussie, I'll be expanding the details as my plan unfolds.

Fair enough, it's at this stage you'll find the 3-5 "core members" that'll stick with you and your town throughout this map's life, take it from me, treat them well and you'll be rewarded 10-fold. ;)

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sure. I miss being the "boss" I used to have my own server so I think if I can get the support that I'll do pretty well, I already have enough mats to make the second tier of town at this point, I just need the money basically.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sure. I miss being the "boss" I used to have my own server so I think if I can get the support that I'll do pretty well, I already have enough mats to make the second tier of town at this point, I just need the money basically.

Tell me about it, we have like 16 stacks or something of iron blocks, and almost as much lapis. :p

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Well Neo, sad to see you go but I wish you an incredible amount of luck, may I propose though building your township near ours with an eye to the future and a potential kingdom between us you and perhaps somone else?

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I was thinking the same thing Reed, I want to have a look around the area first and find a suitable place to settle, I think i saw an island off to the south that I could easily build a road to with a bridge. If I can get an engineer to help me I can make the bridge only open if you're standing on our side of the water. :p The problem is that I don't know how big it is, or if it may be even more than just an island. Anyway like I said I'll have a look around and try to make sure our towns are close but not TOO close. (300 blocks or something? I'd have to look at the larger town specs, I know I can't build within 100 blocks of your town after you have rings)

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
yea about 300-400 try not to go north too much you will get dwarfed by SSS. But yea remember islands to the south come too close to the Zeal Region but yea I'm not sure what im Speccing yet :p

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh yeah Zeals that way, perhaps the east or west, I'll take a look when I get back on, I hope I'm welcome to keep my stuff around town until I find a suitable place, and I hope not too many people read this that are in enemy towns. :p I know I saw a place away from Zeal that was away from the road that comes into town, I just have to remember where, and get to chopping down all those tree's around it. :p

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
@johnsoon no mate, all mined.

@neo don't forget the online map, great for scouting. Also, if you plan to become a kingdom, you can ignore the 100 block rule.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
yea about 300-400 try not to go north too much you will get dwarfed by SSS. But yea remember islands to the south come too close to the Zeal Region but yea I'm not sure what im Speccing yet :p

SSS doesn't start to around -1000, and since we're allies, it's not an issue anyway.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Coordinates are set up, we're past the Arcane university, about 300 blocks, I'll eventually get a road set up after I build the town hall and my house (or perhaps both together, considering I'm the mayor...)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Coordinates are set up, we're past the Arcane university, about 300 blocks, I'll eventually get a road set up after I build the town hall and my house (or perhaps both together, considering I'm the mayor...)

Great to have you in the north, so are you planning on joining with Arcane university? If so, you'll need to have another town in the middle I think.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
... I was already in the Arcane University... I left to make this town and hopefully between the Arcane University and Nibelheim we'll have a little kingdom going.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
So wait, which direction is Nibelheim going to be from TAU? If it's west, ReedME or myself could split up TAU, one of us staying as mayor there and the other going to build a third town to the north between both towns (in a triangle shape), so one day we could possibly become a kingdom :)

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
That sounds like a great idea. I'm pretty far west, about 400 blocks. right now I have half a town hall set up (all cobble, but I'm changing it when I get more materials) and I had 1 person to join my town but lost him because he was too far away and the journey was too hard. :(

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Changed my alignment. We have few laws and can't really be peaceful on this server so yeah, chaotic neutral sounded good. It's basically the same thing, you provoke us and you'll regret it in the long run. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.