• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Falkreath 11 [Chaotic Good]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep. I may try to get a password protected lwc chest in the town hall soon so only core town members can use it for storing expensive stuff. Also we'll need to build a shop and try to match the prices of the DHX so only one person has to travel to the DHX to sell stuff.

Mostly we should probably focus on finishing the town hall and taking screenshots to add to this as an advertisement.

Possut

Wood
Yes sounds good.

I'll PM you and we'll make some sort of building/projects list. Also, take away the coords for now ;)

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes sounds good.

I'll PM you and we'll make some sort of building/projects list. Also, take away the coords for now ;)
Done and I replied to your PM with a new item to list. :)

Still hoping to get more recruits btw, we have plenty of room and we're working hard on creating more room. We're not looking for a completely flat landscape, we have some hills, a mountain, a nice sized mine with a lift, we'll have gates to the town along with a good sized wall, they're all on our todo list and we're working hard to improve the town every day, the more people that join to help us, the more we can shape the town so it looks great for everyone involved.

Also if any alliance members of ours would like to help build the town feel free to PM me in game or just stop by.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Yep. I may try to get a password protected lwc chest in the town hall soon so only core town members can use it for storing expensive stuff. Also we'll need to build a shop and try to match the prices of the DHX so only one person has to travel to the DHX to sell stuff.

Mostly we should probably focus on finishing the town hall and taking screenshots to add to this as an advertisement.
Better off to have a private one where you just add trusted members to the permissions list, much safer than a password which can get leaked.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd like to welcome our newest member, GameMakingDude to town. Soon we'll have a town layout and you can start building your house, you're free to make suggestions on what becomes of the town. :)

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to all the new members and new alliances. As soon as I talk to trinity I can assure that Arcadia is an alliance or not and I'm trying to contact the leader for IP because I created the alliance between them and Au and I'm hoping to continue that alliance with Nibelheim.

Thank you all for building a magnificient town so far, we've put a lot of work into it and it's showing. Great job everyone!

Hey, D101 has a raider camp set up near us. Just a warning. I think its a good idea to have walls up to protect our town. Also some people from ironpass attacked me while i was at the town as well Oxea. We may have to make them enemies.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
D101 is allied with us, I've confirmed it today. I'll speak to their leaders further for extra confirmation on that. We're also confirmed with Skyforge which is under D101 in their kingdom. I'll add MinerJoe to the charter right now.

Skyforge is under D101?! I've been asking for Skyforge since the new map! They sure did a lousy job of letting us know... *pouts immaturely*

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually I've only been told by 1 member about skyforge, I'm not sure if my source is accurate which is why (if I haven't already) I'm putting an astrick next to the name.

Possut

Wood
I say hello to all new members of Nibelheim! Though from now on we'll be called Falkreath, since the council voted that way.

We are pretty much ready to go once township and rings are truly implemented. Some very nice projects are being planned and already finished.

Anyone that comes with good intentions to Falkreath are hereby invited to "The Crown Inn & Tavern". The Barkeeper and builder would be myself. Come here to have a nice time! (Screenshots soon to be added)

I guess it's not really important anymore, NeoGriim. I didn't do anything on the last map; I was just looking forward to Skyforge doing something on the new map. Also, I am now confusing the leader of D101. XD

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sad to say chunky has left the town to go to Arcadia because we weren't offering as many PvP opportunities at this time as he'd like. However we've also made our first enemy and PvP is beginning. Also, with our alliances we will be assisting them in battle which is why when I hit 50 I'll be turning my character from Mason to Rogue or Warrior, haven't decided yet. 5 more levels to go, although I'll probably stay mason just a bit longer to set up mason projects around town to make it more secure/beautiful, such as adding a whole gatehouse to our wall as well as some hidden switches/doors and such.

I'll update the enemy list and member list tomorrow when my head stops pounding. For now, expect Berb's friends into town and give them a warm welcome for me when they join. Place two on the council, you have my permission Possut.

After that, we need less than 500 (probably less than 200 after I trade in the gold in the LWC chests) to buy our rings, so first priority is certainly getting the new members into council.

EDIT: Forgot to add why we chose Falkreath. Falkreath will be a town in Skyrim when it's released. I figured we'd go with a TES name due to the fact our fellow kingdom town is The Arcane University (from Oblivion). Figured that may sway a couple of TES fans to join our town, I'll probably add it to the OP later to make it more visible.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Our council is full now. Any member who would like to join get's a 10x10 plot.

The council will be open for any member who joins however you can only join if a council member get's voted out. I'm trying to figure out a way to give you the same perks however the problem is I really don't want voted out council members to leave town so trading houses probably won't work.

Either way if a council member get's voted out and you're voted in your vote will count on our council votes. If I find new members joining that have excellent contributions to the town I may pick the council member who is A) Online the least or B) not contributing to the town as much as I'd like them to and hold a vote to get them out of the council.

Status
Not open for further replies.