• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Facultas Fumo [18] [Neutral] - RECRUITING!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Fumo development picture:Fumo.jpg

Don't you want your own cool flying plot? Apply now!

feldemon12

Dirt
Hey, do you think i could join your town? Son of a gunner referenced me. I am pvp oriented but i could lay off if need be. thanks, and goodbye

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@feldemon12 That'd be awesome! Fill out the application that's posted in the first post and we can get you started!

@mung3r Can you list this week's taxes on the front page?

@Lastivity
lastivity.png

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@mung3r can you get the tax for tomorrow? I am lacking coin and haven't had a chance to sell gold.

• IGN: Animejunkey54
  • class/profession and levels: Caster 7 / Crafter 4. I plan to go Geomancer / Alchemist
  • Skyplot (15x15x15), or undercity plot (21x21x15): Skyplot!
  • How would you prefer to assist the town?: I can gather materials or anything else you want me to do really.
  • Do you agree to our rules, but written and verbal?: Yes!
  • Anything we should know about you?: I am a18 year old collage student who has been playing minecraft since late alpha.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Herocraft @Lance ! I'll try to grab you in game. Tell you friends about Fumo!

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
With the announcement of the map wipe, this seems like a fitting time to say that I will *not* be starting another town on the new map. I'm sure it was obvious that I failed to dedicate the time needed to help make our town active and great. I'm not very active in-game anymore and I do not expect that to change in the near future.

However, I do want to acknowledge those who filled in that gap and put in the time and effort to raise Fumo on the Dragon map. It was all the usual suspects (you know who you are) that I could always rely on for being humble, respectful and selfless - always thinking first about the greater good rather than selfishly claiming "what's mine". It's this trusted, core group of people that made me feel welcome at New Hope, that trusted me to help build and eventually lead Orion, that motivated me to continue our line with Fumo.

I think it's time for someone else to carry the torch and lead us into the next map.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
It's okay mung3r, you still started one of the most unique towns on Dragongarde :)