• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Facultas Fumo [18] [Neutral] - RECRUITING!

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
fumobanner.png

Township Information
Name: Facultas Fumo
Allies: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Disposition: Neutral
Theme: Steampunk

History
Multiverse History: Tell me a story!

Previous Townships:
SzHaD.jpg

Rules
  • Follow server rules.
  • All doors must be iron with a redstone torch lock. Fumo council will assist you if needed. These doors must remain closed at all times.
  • Skyplots must be somewhat 'steampunky' in theme. No castles or cobble puke-boxes. Council will help you if you have questions.
  • Undercity plots are free-build except for the wall facing the central gardens. Do not dig outside of your assigned space for security reasons.
  • Do not mine within or tunnel out of our regions. A secure mineshaft will be provided for citizens to use.
  • Citizens are required to assist the town in some way. Donating coin or materials, helping build and decorate the town, etc. Fumo will not be used simply as a secure storage location.
  • Treat fellow town members with respect.
Application
  • IGN
  • class/profession and levels
  • Skyplot (15x15x15), or undercity plot (21x21x15)
  • How would you prefer to assist the town?
  • Do you agree to our rules, but written and verbal?
  • Anything we should know about you?
Council Information
Mayor: mung3r
SiC: Alator
General Council: Rumptroll, draskuul, iFizzE, Trizze
Architecture Minister: Alator
Finance Minister (Banker): Thunderjolt
Technology Minister: xpeterc1

Citizens
1. Alator
2. AtomicGummyBear
3. Doogler
4. GreenlikeTea
5. Ihatethisg
6. LilSammie
7. MasterLink742
8. Phasedenergy
9. RumpTroll
10. Thunderjolt
11. Trizze
12. draskuul
13. iGraphite
14. iLikeCorn
15. mung3r
16. savathaflava
17. xFuZe
18. xpeterc1
Tax Payment Information
Payment #1: Week of 5/7
Paid: @Lastivity
Payment #2: Week of 5/14
Payment #3: Week of 5/21
Payment #4: Week of 5/28
Payment #5: Week of 6/4
Payment #6: Week of 6/11
Payment #7: Week of 6/18
Payment #8: Week of 6/25
Payment #9: Week of 7/2
Payment #10: Week of 7/9
Payment #11: Week of 7/16
Payment #12: Week of 7/23
Paid: @Kainzo
Payment #13: Week of 7/30

Shadology

Stone
Hi,

I know you guys aren't openly recruiting, but I was wondering if I could join your town? I really like your steampunk theme (or at least that's what I heard in chat a few weeks ago), and it sets this town apart from the other towns with generic themes. Anyway, I've been living alone in my mine since the wipe, so I don't really have any friends or protection, and that's something that I think I might find here. Also, I'm a hard worker, so I don't have problems helping with projects or doing things that require lots of digging.

Thanks! :D

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hi,

I know you guys aren't openly recruiting, but I was wondering if I could join your town? I really like your steampunk theme (or at least that's what I heard in chat a few weeks ago), and it sets this town apart from the other towns with generic themes. Anyway, I've been living alone in my mine since the wipe, so I don't really have any friends or protection, and that's something that I think I might find here. Also, I'm a hard worker, so I don't have problems helping with projects or doing things that require lots of digging.

Thanks! :D

Stop by the town and let's chat. Just /shout for a council member and let them know you're visiting and interested in joining.

Shadology

Stone
Stop by the town and let's chat. Just /shout for a council member and let them know you're visiting and interested in joining.

Alright, cool! I'll come by in a bit then. :)

Edit: @mung3r - I went to the coords in the OP but I don't see anything. Did the location change or something?