• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Doriath [Neutral] {38} Recruiting Open!

Destava

TNT
Hello Doriath, after you accepted me I changed my class to Caster.
I am now a lvl 4 Caster, Just letting you know.

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Kam744
When did you join Herocraft? July, last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? I can't remember :S
Did you read all of the town rules? marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Dihara/Amanita/Ethereal/ Xcution
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Inactivity/Inactiviy/Boring/ Still with them
Class/Profession | Level: Ninja-lvl 17 Engineer-lvl 33
What can you contribute to Doriath? My awesome skils and engineer work, I can good with piston traps also.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It seems like a nice, themed town, and I want to be a part of it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Everyday almost :p
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes and Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? In-game and through my guild
Additional Info:

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Kam744
When did you join Herocraft? July, last year
When did you start playing Minecraft? I can't remember :S
Did you read all of the town rules? marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Dihara/Amanita/Ethereal/ Xcution
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Inactivity/Inactiviy/Boring/ Still with them
Class/Profession | Level: Ninja-lvl 17 Engineer-lvl 33
What can you contribute to Doriath? My awesome skils and engineer work, I can good with piston traps also.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It seems like a nice, themed town, and I want to be a part of it.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Everyday almost :p
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes and Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? In-game and through my guild
Additional Info:
Accepted, Get with either me or @Riffic33 in-game.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Cellardoor333
When did you join Herocraft? I belive the correct date is April 18th.
When did you start playing Minecraft?About a year ago after some of my WoW friends told me about it.
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmellow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Oblivion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left due to a few things. First and foremost, I couldn't handle having a mole or a traitor in the city ever week(As you can see I haven't been on the server long, and already there were like 4 incidents where we were betrayed, griefed, or a combination of the sort). This last one really did me in because everything I had was taken, so I only have what I had on my toon when I logged off. Secondly, I did not know this, but apparently the town had many enemies and failed to specify this in any forum or announcement to the town. Also, alliances were made by the higher ups, and no one told anybody, and someone in town ended up breaking the treaty, and now it's war again.
Class/Profession | Level: I am currently a lvl 21(?) druid and 24(?) crafter. I plan to go engineer when I reach 30.
What can you contribute to Doriath? A healer for MAs, an engineer to place your TnT blacks where needed :p(once spec'd), and I'm mediocre at redstone wiring.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I've been looking to join a more secure 'town' and I already have a friend in the town, so I would like to continuing playing with her.(MsGigi)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? This will vary at the moment. Since Diablo 3 dropped on May 15th, I've been playing it more, but that is also due to another reason.(Please see Additional info for this) Before it dropped I won't on it for about 20+ hours a week. I will probably be back onto that routine to ry and catch up to MsGigi.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes, and yes.*(Please refer to additional info)
How did you hear about Doriath?MsGigi.
Additional Info: In regards to the 'Please see' sections, on May 11th, my computer that I was using crapped out on me. I thought it was the power supply, it turns out, the mother board fried up. So I have been using my boss' son's computer. However, for a while I couldn't get the display driver to wok properly with Java. I finally fixed this problem today by installing an older(not an up to date one -.-) display driver. I works fine at the moment, but I haven't tested it out with an MA or in a city with a lot happening. There seems to be a pretty bad delay between what I am doing and what the server registers what I am doing. So at the moment, I'm just mining more than trying to level my druid. I should have a better computer within the week to be able to play on. Depends if my friend can get off his lazy butt and wipe his hard drive so I can buy it from him. As for Teamspeak and a mic. My boss' computer still has trouble with the display driver, so I try not to do anything on it except Diablo and Minecraft. I however have a laptop(of which I am using to place this App). I can try to see if I can get TS on it. I currently only have Skype on it. I have a set of X11 Turtle Beaches Headset, so I have the mic part covered.-- Aside from that, additional info about me: I play Diablo 3(obviously), played WoW, FFXI, Magic: The gathering, and The elder scrolls games. I'm an RPG gamer mostly, I'm not the best at PvP, but I'm a try hard.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Cellardoor333
When did you join Herocraft? I belive the correct date is April 18th.
When did you start playing Minecraft?About a year ago after some of my WoW friends told me about it.
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmellow
Previous Towns/Guilds? Oblivion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left due to a few things. First and foremost, I couldn't handle having a mole or a traitor in the city ever week(As you can see I haven't been on the server long, and already there were like 4 incidents where we were betrayed, griefed, or a combination of the sort). This last one really did me in because everything I had was taken, so I only have what I had on my toon when I logged off. Secondly, I did not know this, but apparently the town had many enemies and failed to specify this in any forum or announcement to the town. Also, alliances were made by the higher ups, and no one told anybody, and someone in town ended up breaking the treaty, and now it's war again.
Class/Profession | Level: I am currently a lvl 21(?) druid and 24(?) crafter. I plan to go engineer when I reach 30.
What can you contribute to Doriath? A healer for MAs, an engineer to place your TnT blacks where needed :p(once spec'd), and I'm mediocre at redstone wiring.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I've been looking to join a more secure 'town' and I already have a friend in the town, so I would like to continuing playing with her.(MsGigi)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? This will vary at the moment. Since Diablo 3 dropped on May 15th, I've been playing it more, but that is also due to another reason.(Please see Additional info for this) Before it dropped I won't on it for about 20+ hours a week. I will probably be back onto that routine to ry and catch up to MsGigi.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes, and yes.*(Please refer to additional info)
How did you hear about Doriath?MsGigi.
Additional Info: In regards to the 'Please see' sections, on May 11th, my computer that I was using crapped out on me. I thought it was the power supply, it turns out, the mother board fried up. So I have been using my boss' son's computer. However, for a while I couldn't get the display driver to wok properly with Java. I finally fixed this problem today by installing an older(not an up to date one -.-) display driver. I works fine at the moment, but I haven't tested it out with an MA or in a city with a lot happening. There seems to be a pretty bad delay between what I am doing and what the server registers what I am doing. So at the moment, I'm just mining more than trying to level my druid. I should have a better computer within the week to be able to play on. Depends if my friend can get off his lazy butt and wipe his hard drive so I can buy it from him. As for Teamspeak and a mic. My boss' computer still has trouble with the display driver, so I try not to do anything on it except Diablo and Minecraft. I however have a laptop(of which I am using to place this App). I can try to see if I can get TS on it. I currently only have Skype on it. I have a set of X11 Turtle Beaches Headset, so I have the mic part covered.-- Aside from that, additional info about me: I play Diablo 3(obviously), played WoW, FFXI, Magic: The gathering, and The elder scrolls games. I'm an RPG gamer mostly, I'm not the best at PvP, but I'm a try hard.
Accepted.

Azreallll

Dirt
IGN:azreallll
When did you join Herocraft?Today
When did you start playing Minecraft? a couple weeks ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/a
Class/Profession | Level:Rouge/ Crafter 1/1
What can you contribute to Doriath? A kind personality and a potential for more
Why do you want to join Doriath? I am looking for a down to earth town to join to help furthur them and myself
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Varys
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? Forums

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:azreallll
When did you join Herocraft?Today
When did you start playing Minecraft? a couple weeks ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/a
Class/Profession | Level:Rouge/ Crafter 1/1
What can you contribute to Doriath? A kind personality and a potential for more
Why do you want to join Doriath? I am looking for a down to earth town to join to help furthur them and myself
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Varys
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? Forums
Declined, you failed to answer question 4 and your application lacks effort.
Good luck in your Herocraft journey.

hoopla39

Stone
IGN: hoopla39
When did you join Herocraft? -two days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? -since alpha
Did you read all of the town rules? -yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? -none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? -N/A
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 7 Rougue
What can you contribute to Doriath?
-I don't really care about money so I'll make as many donations as I can. I'm a good archer from previous experience with minecraft. I can help with exploring and getting supplies.
Why do you want to join Doriath?
-It seems like a pretty chill town, and from the town rules, I see you follow the rules which is cool. I don't necessarily want to be in a good town because some stealing is kinda fun, but i dont want to be in a bad town cuz they're just friggen mean.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? -usually every day unless something comes up
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? -yes i have a mic, but i dont know what teamspeak is :/
How did you hear about Doriath? -I saw it on the forums
Additional Info: this server is epic, and i'm currently living on the corner of the map and its pretty annoying i'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: hoopla39
When did you join Herocraft? -two days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? -since alpha
Did you read all of the town rules? -yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? -none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? -N/A
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 7 Rougue
What can you contribute to Doriath?
-I don't really care about money so I'll make as many donations as I can. I'm a good archer from previous experience with minecraft. I can help with exploring and getting supplies.
Why do you want to join Doriath?
-It seems like a pretty chill town, and from the town rules, I see you follow the rules which is cool. I don't necessarily want to be in a good town because some stealing is kinda fun, but i dont want to be in a bad town cuz they're just friggen mean.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? -usually every day unless something comes up
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? -yes i have a mic, but i dont know what teamspeak is :/
How did you hear about Doriath? -I saw it on the forums
Additional Info: this server is epic, and i'm currently living on the corner of the map and its pretty annoying i'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out
If you truly want to join, please re-answer the highlighted question correctly.
This may involve:
- Re-reading all the rules
- Re-reading the WHOLE thread.