• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Doriath [Neutral] {38} Recruiting Open!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be funny if Belegost had been named Nogrod instead, ( BG's sister city) and then they could carry out a realistic Sack of Doriath. Or Sack of Menegroth, whatever.

IGN: Breen_Peace
When did you join Herocraft? Applied 2 days ago, joined today.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Before Indev
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? Worked with redstone (Specialty with hidden doors on mountain sides.
Why do you want to join Doriath?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 1-3 hours a day so 7-21 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I can
How did you hear about Doriath? In game recruiting channel
Additional Info: I've read all the rules and I am keen to start building.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Breen_Peace
When did you join Herocraft? Applied 2 days ago, joined today.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Before Indev
Previous Towns/Guilds? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? Worked with redstone (Specialty with hidden doors on mountain sides.
Why do you want to join Doriath?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 1-3 hours a day so 7-21 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I can
How did you hear about Doriath? In game recruiting channel
Additional Info: I've read all the rules and I am keen to start building.
Accepted.
Get with me in-game to get you set up.

And apply on our private forums @ doriath.eamped.com

IGN: General_geert

When did you join Herocraft? Today
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2.5 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? ....
Class/Profession | Level: rogue level 1 crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? my awesome redstone skils and I can help people out
Why do you want to join Doriath? because my friend destava is in there and i think this town is awesome
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20 and all weekend
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Doriath? my friend Destava told me about it
Additional Info: Destava is in real life a friend of me and English is not my prime language

LUCKYMCNEID

Stone
IGN: General_geert
When did you join Herocraft? Today
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2.5 years ago
Did you read all of the town rules? marshmallow
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? ....
Class/Profession | Level: rogue level 1 crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? my awesome redstone skils and I can help people out
Why do you want to join Doriath? because my friend destava is in there and i think this town is awesome
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20 and all weekend
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Doriath? my friend Destava told me about it
Additional Info: Destava is in real life a friend of me and English is not my prime language

Accepted!
Meet me (or someone else of the Elders) ingame.
if you havent done it yet: apply at our town forum @ doriath.eamped.com
greetings,
LUCKYMCNEID

MrCow97

Dirt
IGN:MrCow97
When did you join Herocraft? Monday June 4 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft? when alpha came out
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? i didnt
Class/Profession | Level: warrior/crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath? i like to help with anything
Why do you want to join Doriath? because i am not in a town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? about 12
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? i dont have a mic and no
How did you hear about Doriath? the website herocraftonline
Additional Info:i like to build and help other people

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:MrCow97
When did you join Herocraft? Monday June 4 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft? when alpha came out
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? i didnt
Class/Profession | Level: warrior/crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath? i like to help with anything
Why do you want to join Doriath? because i am not in a town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? about 12
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? i dont have a mic and no
How did you hear about Doriath? the website herocraftonline
Additional Info:i like to build and help other people
Declined, we'll pass this one on.
Sorry.

boucher410

Coal
IGN: Boucher410

When did you join Herocraft? Yesterday :confused:

When did you start playing Minecraft? Back in Beta 1.3, 1.4, one of those two :p

Previous Towns/Guilds? None :(

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was never in a town/guild :p

Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 3, Changing to Caster once i have enough money. And im a crafter level 1. <-- LOL will improve that now.

What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a half decent PvPer. I like to build and i am not bad at it. If needed i can make things out of redstone and I can help with the various town projects and will look out to better the town of Doriath.

Why do you want to join Doriath? Well, you see, I don't know if you remember me Beastt but i am from Havoc, and i remember you were on Havoc. I was banned for being a "negative impact on the server" whatever that means. And I was looking for a new server to join so i joined this one. And once i saw a town with some familiar faces i thought perfect!

How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes to both! :D

How did you hear about Doriath? One of your members Destava was talking to me and said "feel free to apply for doriath" so thats what i did and was happily suprised to see some familiar people.

Additional Info: Nope, just hoping you'll accept me Beastt or whoever is going to look at this application.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Aiyeris
When did you join Herocraft? I was whitelisted a while ago but only played on and off, 2 months I've been around, I'd say.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 1 year ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds? None. I applied for one but unfortunately lost interest.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? --
Class/Profession | Level: Caster, Crafter level 12. I'm going to be switching to a Rogue once I get 250c however.
What can you contribute to Doriath? I mine a lot, I LOVE building. A big reason why I left my old server was because people would build a base then they're done but since I'll be in a town I assume I can build much more. I can provide you guys with building materials when needed, ores for PvP, and I'd say I'm pretty good at PvP since I used to play on the formerly best PvP server.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It seems well developed, also some members of the old server I played on are in it (Beastt, Kumpass). Also the opening post is organised and neat. It seems like a good town that I'd like to be a part of.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I play Minecraft for 6-8 hours per day but on weekends that number doubles, so I guess I will play a lot per week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yep, I have teamspeak and a working mic.
How did you hear about Doriath? Boucher410. Just talking to him in game and he applied to this town so I applied too. :)
Additional Info: :3

IGN: xxAureliusxx
When did you join Herocraft? 6/13/2012.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 1/2 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds? No
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? I'm pretty good with redstone, and I love to build. I would help with anything needed, that I can do.
Why do you want to join Doriath? Vellin, one of it's current residents told me about it. We are friends IRL so he wanted me to join.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Any, I'm usually always on the computer.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? Vellin
Additional Info: I eagerly await a verdict, and I hope you will accept me.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Boucher410

When did you join Herocraft? Yesterday :confused:

When did you start playing Minecraft? Back in Beta 1.3, 1.4, one of those two :p

Previous Towns/Guilds? None :(

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was never in a town/guild :p

Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 3, Changing to Caster once i have enough money. And im a crafter level 1. <-- LOL will improve that now.

What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a half decent PvPer. I like to build and i am not bad at it. If needed i can make things out of redstone and I can help with the various town projects and will look out to better the town of Doriath.

Why do you want to join Doriath? Well, you see, I don't know if you remember me Beastt but i am from Havoc, and i remember you were on Havoc. I was banned for being a "negative impact on the server" whatever that means. And I was looking for a new server to join so i joined this one. And once i saw a town with some familiar faces i thought perfect!

How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 20+

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes to both! :D

How did you hear about Doriath? One of your members Destava was talking to me and said "feel free to apply for doriath" so thats what i did and was happily suprised to see some familiar people.

Additional Info: Nope, just hoping you'll accept me Beastt or whoever is going to look at this application.
Accepted.
I remember you xD
IGN: Aiyeris
When did you join Herocraft? I was whitelisted a while ago but only played on and off, 2 months I've been around, I'd say.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 1 year ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds? None. I applied for one but unfortunately lost interest.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? --
Class/Profession | Level: Caster, Crafter level 12. I'm going to be switching to a Rogue once I get 250c however.
What can you contribute to Doriath? I mine a lot, I LOVE building. A big reason why I left my old server was because people would build a base then they're done but since I'll be in a town I assume I can build much more. I can provide you guys with building materials when needed, ores for PvP, and I'd say I'm pretty good at PvP since I used to play on the formerly best PvP server.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It seems well developed, also some members of the old server I played on are in it (Beastt, Kumpass). Also the opening post is organised and neat. It seems like a good town that I'd like to be a part of.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I play Minecraft for 6-8 hours per day but on weekends that number doubles, so I guess I will play a lot per week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yep, I have teamspeak and a working mic.
How did you hear about Doriath? Boucher410. Just talking to him in game and he applied to this town so I applied too. :)
Additional Info: :3
Accepted.
IGN: xxAureliusxx
When did you join Herocraft? 6/13/2012.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 1/2 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds? No
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Crafter level 1
What can you contribute to Doriath? I'm pretty good with redstone, and I love to build. I would help with anything needed, that I can do.
Why do you want to join Doriath? Vellin, one of it's current residents told me about it. We are friends IRL so he wanted me to join.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Any, I'm usually always on the computer.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Doriath? Vellin
Additional Info: I eagerly await a verdict, and I hope you will accept me.
Accepted.

Everyone who was accepted apply on our private forums @ doriath.eamped.com
and once you've applied there, get with either me, @Ropsux or @LUCKYMCNEID (or whazup911, can't tag him for some reason D:)

IGN: SlashaMasta
When did you join Herocraft? I cant remember it was befor 1.6.6 though.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I think during beta 1.1.
Did you read all of the town rules? MarshMallows
Previous Towns/Guilds? Cant remember the first towns name it was befor 1.8 and it was destroyed. I was in the Rangers but they were disbanded then the BrainSlugs but we had a lack of comunication las the accadimy but lack of comunication like the Brainslugs.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? It was destroyed or lack of comunication
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter 5/12
What can you contribute to Doriath? I can do many things mine, clear land, farm, build, kill mobs, but im not to good at pvp. The borring jobs dont bother me.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I am looking for a good township that WILL comunicat with me. And I want to make some friends on this server so I keep playing because Everytime I get on I make a friend then loose them then I stop playing for awile.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? If I have fun alot because im not in school right now.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes but I cant talk because of this anoying buzzing noise from my computer. I dont know about teamspeak but skype makes my game lag realy bad.
How did you hear about Doriath? I asked about towns that where recruting and someone told me to check here.
Additional Info: I might be able to bring some friends with me but I dont know if they would want to come to herocraft because of the whitelisting. I dont have very much money right now but I have lots of stuff to sell and know were an abandond mineshaft that looks like its never been found.

Klaskepott

Iron
IGN: klaskepott, Norway.
When did you join Herocraft?: I joined 3 days ago.
When did you start playing minecaraft?: november 2009
Did you read all of the town rules?:Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds?: Havent been in one Town/guild yet.
Why did you leave the previous town/guild?: I havent :s
Path/profession:rogue/crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath?: I can give good spirit which gives everyone a nice flow, joy and happiness :) I am also a good worker which likes to do things (no lasy girl). As said, I have an great fantasy with loads of ideas which comes in handy ones in a while. I love being kind and sharefull, but hate being mean (happens rare, realy rare). I'm focused while building so nothing gets wierd/ugly so when I build I'm serious. Thats about it :p for now :). PS: I hate letting my Team Mates down so Im always on the rescue :) or with them in MA's etc. when I can :3
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: should be able everyday (except holidays) for at least 3-6 hours :s
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: No I dont have mic, but I can always get one ^^ but I have Team speak, ventrilo, mumble and skype :)
Who referred you? : BeasttRecon & Luckymcneid

Why do you want to join Doriath?: I wana join this guild cause so far I've met two guys from the guild, and there both awesomely kind which makes me wana join them on their adventures :)
Additional Info: I could use some new hint/triks from others. I'm also very productive with great fantasy ideas for new buildings or other decoration stuff.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
When did you join Herocraft?: I joined 3 days ago.
When did you start playing minecaraft?: november 2009
Path/profession:rogue/crafter
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: No I dont have mic, but I can always get one ^^
Who referred you? : BeasttRecon
Additional Info: I need quite a few tips to level up my skills from kind guys ^^
Please fill out the whole application D:

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: SlashaMasta
When did you join Herocraft? I cant remember it was befor 1.6.6 though.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I think during beta 1.1.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Cant remember the first towns name it was befor 1.8 and it was destroyed. I was in the Rangers but they were disbanded then the BrainSlugs but we had a lack of comunication las the accadimy but lack of comunication like the Brainslugs.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? It was destroyed or lack of comunication
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter 5/12
What can you contribute to Doriath? I can do many things mine, clear land, farm, build, kill mobs, but im not to good at pvp. The borring jobs dont bother me.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I am looking for a good township that WILL comunicat with me. And I want to make some friends on this server so I keep playing because Everytime I get on I make a friend then loose them then I stop playing for awile.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? If I have fun alot because im not in school right now.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes but I cant talk because of this anoying buzzing noise from my computer. I dont know about teamspeak but skype makes my game lag realy bad.
How did you hear about Doriath? I asked about towns that where recruting and someone told me to check here.
Additional Info: I might be able to bring some friends with me but I dont know if they would want to come to herocraft because of the whitelisting. I dont have very much money right now but I have lots of stuff to sell and know were an abandond mineshaft that looks like its never been found.
Just re-answer the highlighted question and you're good to go!
This may involve:
- Re-reading ALL of the town rules
- Re-reading the WHOLE town thread

Klaskepott

Iron
IGN: klaskepott
When did you join Herocraft? : Three days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? : November 2009
Path/profession: rogue/crafter
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? : No, but I can always get one ^^
Who referred you? : BeasttRecon
Additional Info: Its always good to have someone to play with and get some few hints from :)