• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Doriath [Neutral] {38} Recruiting Open!

Yiphyin

Dirt
IGN: Yiphyin
When did you join Herocraft? Yesterday
When did you start playing Minecraft? Early Beta, the dark times.
Did you read all of the town rules? Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds? None.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter 5/5
What can you contribute to Doriath? I craft, I build, I design circuitry. I also kill things. Lots of things. With my pointy stick.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It sounds entertaining and we're all here for entertainment.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 2-40. Depends on work schedule.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes. Also, Mumble, Vent, Steam Voice, etc.
How did you hear about Doriath? /re spam. :D
Additional Info: I'm pretty much a do-everything type so I'm happy being placed into where I'm needed most. I really don't care what I'm doing as long as I have something to do.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Yiphyin
When did you start playing Minecraft? Early Beta, the dark times.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? None.
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter 5/5
What can you contribute to Doriath? I craft, I build, I design circuitry. I also kill things. Lots of things. With my pointy stick.
Why do you want to join Doriath? It sounds entertaining and we're all here for entertainment.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 2-40. Depends on work schedule.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes. Also, Mumble, Vent, Steam Voice, etc.
How did you hear about Doriath? /re spam. :D
Additional Info: I'm pretty much a do-everything type so I'm happy being placed into where I'm needed most. I really don't care what I'm doing as long as I have something to do.
Please re-answer the highlighted question,
This could/may involve:
- Re-reading ALL of the town rules
- Re-reading the WHOLE town thread

-+-
Answer Approved,
Accepted.

LUCKYMCNEID

Stone
IGN: klaskepott, Norway.
When did you join Herocraft?: I joined 3 days ago.
When did you start playing minecaraft?: november 2009
Did you read all of the town rules?:Marshmallow
Previous Towns/Guilds?: Havent been in one Town/guild yet.
Why did you leave the previous town/guild?: I havent :s
Path/profession:rogue/crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath?: I can give good spirit which gives everyone a nice flow, joy and happiness :) I am also a good worker which likes to do things (no lasy girl). As said, I have an great fantasy with loads of ideas which comes in handy ones in a while. I love being kind and sharefull, but hate being mean (happens rare, realy rare). I'm focused while building so nothing gets wierd/ugly so when I build I'm serious. Thats about it :p for now :). PS: I hate letting my Team Mates down so Im always on the rescue :) or with them in MA's etc. when I can :3
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: should be able everyday (except holidays) for at least 3-6 hours :s
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: No I dont have mic, but I can always get one ^^ but I have Team speak, ventrilo, mumble and skype :)
Who referred you? : BeasttRecon & Luckymcneid

Why do you want to join Doriath?: I wana join this guild cause so far I've met two guys from the guild, and there both awesomely kind which makes me wana join them on their adventures :)
Additional Info: I could use some new hint/triks from others. I'm also very productive with great fantasy ideas for new buildings or other decoration stuff.

Accepted :)
meet me ingame!
greetings,
LUCKYMCNEID

jackieo000

Dirt
IGN: jackieo000
When did you join Herocraft? 2 days ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? last year
Previous Towns/Guilds? None
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue Lv 1 / Crafter Lv 2
What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a very dedicated person and I am willing to commit and participate in any town project
Why do you want to join Doriath? I really like LOTR and as soon as I saw the name of this town I thought I must join
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? depends from 2 - 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Doriath? Advertising on HC
Additional Info: I like to consider myself pretty good at building and construction

jackieo000

Dirt
When did you start playing Minecraft? 1 year ago
What can you contribute to Doriath? I am willing to commit to any town project
Why do you want to join Doriath? As soon as I realized the name was Doriath I thought "I MUST JOIN" (I am a big LOTR fan)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 2 - 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
Additional Info: I consider myself a pretty good builder and redstone circuit designer and builder. I am currently in year 10 at high school and am an A grade student showing my dedication. I am very confident in my web, game and graphic design skills as well. @BeasttRecon Here is more info about me

jackieo000

Dirt
Why do you want to join Doriath? As soon as I realized the name was Doriath I thought "I MUST JOIN" (I am a big LOTR fan)
Additional Info: I consider myself a pretty goo builder
Whoops accidentally posted twice :p

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Additional Info: I consider myself a pretty goo builder
Please give some more information about yourself :)

GrantSm4

Dirt
IGN: GrantSm4
When did you start playing Minecraft? Year and a half
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath? I think I can contribute a lot to town projects I like building, and constructing all kinds of things. Once I'm a ranger I'm great at PvP with a bow.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I saw that the town was hidden in a mountain range thought it sounded awesome so I kept reading. The town seems very organized so I figured Id give it a shot.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Summer mabye 5-15. School and Spring time more around 5.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? No
How did you hear about Doriath? Town forum.
Additional Info: I think of myself as good with redstone and pistons so I can help with circuits and stuff. I've played on a few heroes servers like HeroCraft so I consider myself decent at PvP. I really want a town I can dive into and really become a part of.

Ropsux

TNT
IGN: GrantSm4
When did you start playing Minecraft? Year and a half
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter
What can you contribute to Doriath? I think I can contribute a lot to town projects I like building, and constructing all kinds of things. Once I'm a ranger I'm great at PvP with a bow.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I saw that the town was hidden in a mountain range thought it sounded awesome so I kept reading. The town seems very organized so I figured Id give it a shot.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Summer mabye 5-15. School and Spring time more around 5.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? No
How did you hear about Doriath? Town forum.
Additional Info: I think of myself as good with redstone and pistons so I can help with circuits and stuff. I've played on a few heroes servers like HeroCraft so I consider myself decent at PvP. I really want a town I can dive into and really become a part of.

Accepted!
Meet me in-game!
-Ropsux

IGN: SlashaMasta
When did you join Herocraft? I cant remember it was befor 1.6.6 though.
When did you start playing Minecraft? I think during beta 1.1.
Did you read all of the town rules? MarshMallows
Previous Towns/Guilds? Cant remember the first towns name it was befor 1.8 and it was destroyed. I was in the Rangers but they were disbanded then the BrainSlugs but we had a lack of comunication las the accadimy but lack of comunication like the Brainslugs.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? It was destroyed or lack of comunication
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue/Crafter 5/12
What can you contribute to Doriath? I can do many things mine, clear land, farm, build, kill mobs, but im not to good at pvp. The borring jobs dont bother me.
Why do you want to join Doriath? I am looking for a good township that WILL comunicat with me. And I want to make some friends on this server so I keep playing because Everytime I get on I make a friend then loose them then I stop playing for awile.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? If I have fun alot because im not in school right now.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes but I cant talk because of this anoying buzzing noise from my computer. I dont know about teamspeak but skype makes my game lag realy bad.
How did you hear about Doriath? I asked about towns that where recruting and someone told me to check here.
Additional Info: I might be able to bring some friends with me but I dont know if they would want to come to herocraft because of the whitelisting. I dont have very much money right now but I have lots of stuff to sell and know were an abandond mineshaft that looks like its never been found.

JB567

Dirt
IGN: JB567
When did you join Herocraft? 2 days ago :D
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 years ago :D
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Moria (left because they decided to not let me in after all!)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? see previous
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue lv 2 crafter lv 2
What can you contribute to Doriath? redstone engineer, miner, mob hunter
Why do you want to join Doriath? because it sounds cool and im a LOTR fan
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 3
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no not food enough mic
How did you hear about Doriath? post in game
Additional Info: I love LOTR and TES

whazup911

Stone
When did you join Herocraft? 2 days ago :D
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 years ago :D
1) Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Moria (left because they decided to not let me in after all!)
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? see previous
Class/Profession | Level: Rogue lv 2 crafter lv 2
What can you contribute to Doriath? redstone engineer, miner, mob hunter
2) Why do you want to join Doriath? because it sounds cool and im a LOTR fan
3) How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 3
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? no not food enough mic
How did you hear about Doriath? post in game
4) Additional Info: I love LOTR and TES

Declined/Pending Appeal

Please correct the following and resubmit your application:
1) Please re-read town rules thoroughly
2) Please put a little more effort on this part, you're trying to sell yourself here!
3) Only 3 hours/week? Doriath is looking for active members!
4) Refer to #2

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
When did you start playing Minecraft? last year
What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a very dedicated person and I am willing to commit and participate in any town project
Why do you want to join Doriath? I really like LOTR and as soon as I saw the name of this town I thought I must join
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? depends from 2 - 15 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
Additional Info: I like to consider myself pretty good at building and construction
I'm not quite sure about your current activity, have only seen you online for a tad yesterday.

JB567

Dirt
When did you start playing minecaraft?: June 2010
Did you read all of the town rules?:Marshmallow :D
Previous Towns/Guilds?: Moria.
Why did you leave the previous town/guild?: Didn't like my skin (racist to blacks)
What can you contribute to Doriath?: I am a good worker which likes to do things As said, I have an great fantasy with loads of ideas which comes in handy ones in a while.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: got a crappy mic but have all applications
Who referred you? : BeasttRecon
Why do you want to join Doriath?: I wana join this guild because i need a place to settle down

Ropsux

TNT
Why did you leave the previous town/guild?: Didn't like my skin (racist to blacks)
What can you contribute to Doriath?: I am a good worker which likes to do things As said, I have an great fantasy with loads of ideas which comes in handy ones in a while.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: got a crappy mic but have all applications
Why do you want to join Doriath?: I wana join this guild because i need a place to settle down

You left one question without answer: How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?

JB567

Dirt
Im on 4 hour's a week

Ropsux

TNT
Im on 4 hour's a week

Declined.
We are looking for more active players!

roosterswe

Gold
IGN: My name is Roosterswe :D

When did you join Herocraft? Just joined today, and let me just say, the short time i have been on this server is AWESOME! The heroes plugin is such a great idea and I cannot wait to advance on in this server.

When did you start playing Minecraft? I have had the game for quite some time, more then a year Iwould say.

Previous Towns/Guilds? Nope, just joined today :D

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was never in one :(

Class/Profession | Level: I am an up and coming caster, sadly I'm only level 1, but will advance immediately after I join the town.

What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a pretty good at building if I do say so myself. I like to participate in group activities and help with anything anyone needs me to do. I am okay with redstone, for i can do some basic things.

Why do you want to join Doriath? My friend, boucher410, is on this server and urged me to join the town he was in, so he told me to make an application and here I am :D

How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I think about 15+

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes to both questions :D

How did you hear about Doriath? My in real life friend, boucher410

Additional Info: Nothing, just hoping to be accepted! :D

whazup911

Stone
IGN: My name is Roosterswe :D

When did you join Herocraft? Just joined today, and let me just say, the short time i have been on this server is AWESOME! The heroes plugin is such a great idea and I cannot wait to advance on in this server.

When did you start playing Minecraft? I have had the game for quite some time, more then a year Iwould say.

Previous Towns/Guilds? Nope, just joined today :D

Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was never in one :(

Class/Profession | Level: I am an up and coming caster, sadly I'm only level 1, but will advance immediately after I join the town.

What can you contribute to Doriath? I am a pretty good at building if I do say so myself. I like to participate in group activities and help with anything anyone needs me to do. I am okay with redstone, for i can do some basic things.

Why do you want to join Doriath? My friend, boucher410, is on this server and urged me to join the town he was in, so he told me to make an application and here I am :D

How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I think about 15+

Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes to both questions :D

How did you hear about Doriath? My in real life friend, boucher410

Additional Info: Nothing, just hoping to be accepted! :D

Approved. PM me in game: Whazup911