• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town didn't produce, but taxes were removed

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Yep. I'm not getting taxed at all, no production, nothing. Complete stand still. My general idea for the issue is that due to the changes for Hamlet and Village (as in needing to upgrade the council room) it might be causing issues. I'm not gonna spend the money unless it's determined for sure that's the cause, however.
The only issue I have with this idea is that my town is a tribe.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
this has been posted in game multiple times this morning and theres like four threads up all over now lol. Townships is not "Ticking" any of it's daily checks as of 2 days ago. Taxes are not being removed, buildings are not consuming and generating money or power etc. Soulshard buildings are making their outputs but as the inputs are not taking anything and generating cash that doesn't matter. It's just the plugin not ticking. it will be fixed soon.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
this has been posted in game multiple times this morning and theres like four threads up all over now lol. Townships is not "Ticking" any of it's daily checks as of 2 days ago. Taxes are not being removed, buildings are not consuming and generating money or power etc. Soulshard buildings are making their outputs but as the inputs are not taking anything and generating cash that doesn't matter. It's just the plugin not ticking. it will be fixed soon.
Yay!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Try something for me. For all of your houses/shop shops/whatever, add sr:regionname as a member. So Indar would add sr:Indar. I'll pop on now and throw it on, but i gotta head to bed.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Ah, I also may have found another cause. Discussing with the dev team

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Update: @cindy_k has recoded how the plugin manages the daily timer event. I'll be pushing it through tonight, so hopefully tomorrow everything should be working again. There was an issue with how the plugin manages the event, and without boring you with the details, it should be working again.

If all goes well, the "new day" time should be readjusted to 7PM CST.

Last edited:

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, the glitch is back..... I got taxed but generated no damn souls. I don't know if this is worth mentioning but my gold mines are not working either.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
My Chalet in Solitude still isn't making money (If it is it's not eating the inputs)
*Note: It hasn't produced since at least the OP was posted.

Last edited:

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
I think @Alator said the time was changed to 7PM CST but mine town didn't produce. It did last night, however. So, either my town isn't producing anymore or the time didn't change

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
I think @Alator said the time was changed to 7PM CST but mine town didn't produce. It did last night, however. So, either my town isn't producing anymore or the time didn't change
My town was working great most of yesterday. All the mines were working and the houses actually generated souls until later. Just out of the blue my mines started to produce nothing. Sure enough the next day I got zero income and the mines are still broken. :(

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
My town was working great most of yesterday. All the mines were working and the houses actually generated souls until later. Just out of the blue my mines started to produce nothing. Sure enough the next day I got zero income and the mines are still broken. :(
Believe it's still set to midnight CST, so wait until then